Reese’s Pieces Milkshake – homemade peanut butter milkshakes with Reese’s Pieces candy! Only 4 ingredients! Top it with whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and more candy for the most decadent treat.
It’s been quiet around here this week, huh? Normally I prep all my weekly posts on the weekend so that all I have to do is go in the night before it posts and write a bunch of nonsense about my dogs, kids, nails, whatever. But since my husband was gone last weekend, I spent my time watching that Game of Thrones episode (you know the one) 5 times and trying on every piece of clothing in my closet. It’s what I do when I’m alone. Along with sleeping on the couch, working out twice a day, and sitting on the back porch talking to the neighbor’s dogs at all hours of the night.
Thankfully I have this Thursday series going with Nicole so I had to stop being lazy at least once.
We’re still doing our milkshake thing and this week we decided to do candy shakes! Because the only way to improve on a milkshake is to add candy! I really wasn’t sure what I was going to do until I was standing in the candy aisle, spotted some Reese’s Pieces, and said “PEANUT BUTTER MILKSHAKES!” a little too loudly.
I went with vanilla ice cream since I was really into the peanut butter idea but you could definitely use chocolate to make it a little more Reese’s like. They’re really yummy, especially with the little pieces of candy mixed in. I always forget how good Reese’s Pieces are until I randomly pick up a bag. Yum!
Nicole and I were on the same page this week with the peanut butter but she added some caramel to hers to make Snickers Milkshakes!
How To Make Reese’s Pieces Milkshakes
- Blend together vanilla ice cream, milk, and peanut butter until it reaches desired consistency
- Add in Reese’s Pieces candy and pulse the blender a few times, just until the candy is slightly chopped
- Serve immediately with whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and Reese’s Pieces on top
More Milkshake Recipes
- Homemade Shamrock Shake
- Chocolate Malted Milkshake
- Cookies and Cream Mocha Milkshake
- Frozen Hot Chocolate
- Pumpkin Pie Milkshake
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 ½ cups vanilla ice cream
- ½ - ¾ cup milk
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 small bag Reese's Pieces, divided
- whipped cream
- chocolate syrup
- Blend together ice cream, milk, and peanut butter until the desired consistency is reached. Add in about ¼ cup of Reese's Pieces and pulse the blender a few times, just until the candy is slightly chopped up. Serve immediately with whipped cream, chocolate syrup, and more Reese's Pieces on top.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 393Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 235mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 3gSugar: 24gProtein: 11g