Spicy Pecan Cheeseball – 2 kinds of cheese, chopped pecans, and green onions with a jar of hot pepper jelly poured on top! Serve with crackers for the best party snack!
I love serving a cheese ball at a party. It’s the perfect little bite and who doesn’t love cheese and crackers?!
This one is one of my favorites. It’s cheesy and salty with a little freshness from the green onions and it’s all covered with spicy red pepper jelly. It always goes so quickly when I make it!
- Monterey jack cheese
- Cheddar Cheese
- Green onions
- Hot Pepper Jelly
- Combine monterey jack cheese, cheddar cheese, pecans, green onions, and mayo in a large mixing bowl
- Form mixture into a ball and transfer to serving plate.
- Spread pepper jelly over the cheese ball
- Serve with crackers and extra pepper jelly
What To Serve with a Cheese Ball?
I almost always serve Ritz crackers with cheese balls but any cracker you like will be fine. You could also do baby carrots and sliced celery if you want healthier options.
More Cheese Appetizers
- Hatch Chile Cheese Dip
- Cheesy Sausage and Spinach Dip
- Cranberry Brie Bites
- Queso Fundido
- Maple Pecan Baked Brie
- Crockpot Bacon and Swiss Dip
- Bacon Ranch Cheese Ball Bites
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 cup sharp cheddar, shredded
- 1 cup Monterey Jack, shredded
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced green onions
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 jar hot pepper jelly
- Combine all ingredients but the hot pepper jelly and form into a ball. Spread jelly over the ball. (You may need to warm the jelly I had to thin mine out with about a tablespoon of water to get it to spread.) Serve with crackers and whatever jelly you have leftover.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 162Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 14mgSodium: 104mgCarbohydrates: 14gFiber: 1gSugar: 12gProtein: 4g