Apple and Brie Quesadillas – easy and delicious meatless meal! Crisp apples with melty brie and peppery arugula.
Is it really Monday again? How did that happen so fast?
Well how was the weekend? I hope it was fantastic!
Ours was good. It is still so stupid hot here in Texas that I kind of didn’t want to do anything. Like even running to Walmart (as I’m doing every other day right now to look for new pumpkin goodies) seemed too difficult.
I keep reminding myself of our Christmas roadtrip last year and how we had to drive through snow in Dallas.
C’mon cold weather! C’mon 1/8″ of snow!
Apple and Brie Quesadillas!
Despite the weather, I’m still pretending it’s fall.
I put out a few decorations, I have pumpkin candles scattered around the house, and every thing I’m baking has apples in it.
No surprise that I’m also putting apples in dinner.
If you are one of those people who love dipping apple slices in baked brie (me!) you will love these quesadillas so much! Not only do they have the apples and the brie but they also have a yummy apple cider mustard and some peppery arugula.
Make these Apple and Brie Quesadillas for a quick and easy meatless meal!
More Quesadilla Recipes
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons apple cider
- 3 10-inch flour tortillas
- 6 ounces Brie cheese, rind removed and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices, divided
- 1 apple, cored and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices (about 1/2 pound), divided
- 3 cups arugula, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- Whisk together mustard and apple cider in a small bowl.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Spread each tortilla with 1/3 of the mustard mixture and place in the hot skillet, mustard side up. Arrange 1/3 of the brie slices on half the tortilla. Once the cheese starts to melt, arrange 1/3 of the apple slices on the cheese and top with 1 cup arugula. Sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Fold tortilla in half and press with a spatula to stick the sides together. Cook about 2 minutes or until golden brown, flip, and cook another 2 minutes on the other side. Cut into 4 wedges. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 189Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 28mgSodium: 366mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 2gSugar: 2gProtein: 8g