Chex cereal, crackers, and pretzels are coated in a delicious parmesan and ranch seasoning in this Cheesy Ranch Chex Mix. It is seriously addictive!
I am highly caffeinated and ready to take on Tuesday.
Today’s a good day. September 1st means so many great things! I mean, the Dairy Queen Pumpkin Blizzard is back. The Pumpkin Spice Latte is right around the corner. Bath & Body Works is releasing even more pumpkin candles next week. I am SO EXCITED for September.
The only way September could be better is if we were back in Colorado. *grumble grumble*
September also means football. I’m stupid excited for football. You already know this.
And with football comes yummy, snacky food.
My Ranch Goldfish Snack Mix has become a favorite among our friends so I’ve been looking for other snack mixes that don’t involve the fish. This one is so yummy. It’s got the Chex, pretzels, and cheese crackers and then it’s all coated in a buttery parmesan and ranch sauce and baked until extra crispy and delicious.
More Chex Mix Recipes
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 8 cups Chex cereal, rice, wheat, or corn
- 2 cups mini pretzels
- 2 cups Cheez-It crackers
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 1 ounce package ranch seasoning mix
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 250F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine cereal, pretzels, and crackers in a very large mixing bowl.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High about 30 seconds or until melted. Pour over cereal mixture; stir until evenly coated. Stir in dressing mix and cheese until evenly coated.
- Bake for 1 hour, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Cool completely before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 257Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 491mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 3gSugar: 2gProtein: 7g