Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza – homemade pizza with burger sauce, ground beef, crispy bacon, 2 kinds of cheese, and pickles! The perfect way to change up pizza night!
It should come as no surprise to anyone that I’m obsessed with bacon. I mean, I’m always obsessed with bacon but right now, I’m super obsessed.
One day last week I had bacon for every meal. There was a sweet potato and bacon hash for breakfast, I fried up some bacon for my lunch salad, and then for dinner I had bacon in my brussels sprouts. #paleo
I will put bacon on anything and everything. Even cake.
One of my favorite ways to enjoy bacon is on pizza. If you’ve ever seen any of my pizza Instagrams (they happen frequently), you know that I order my pizza exactly the same way every time. Barbecue sauce, ham, pineapple, tons of jalapeños, and BACON.
No one ever wants to share a pizza with me and I can’t figure out why.
Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza!
Anyway, I’ve been switching things up recently and have found myself in love with Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza.
Except no one does a good cheeseburger sauce so I’ve been making this myself.
Yeah. Just ketchup and thousand island dressing. But it’s so good.
I’ve been using Wright® Brand Bacon for all my bacon needs. It’s so delicious and a great value at Walmart. Wright® Brand Bacon is a bigger better bacon so it’s perfect for lunch, dinner, or hey, even cake. I won’t judge you.
So this this pizza I used the cheeseburger sauce, the Wright® Brand Bacon, some ground beef, shredded cheddar and Monterey Jack, and topped it off with pickles.
This pizza is so delicious. My kids loved it, I loved it, there was none left for my husband to try. You know how we do things around here.
More Pizza Recipes
- Fig, Burrata, and Prosciutto Pizza
- Pesto Sausage Pizza with Mushrooms and Olives
- Barbecue Chicken Pizza
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
You can also follow me on Instagram, Facebook, or Pinterest for even more!
Bacon Cheeseburger Pizza
- 1 unbaked pizza dough
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ pound lean ground beef
- ½ cup diced onion
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup Thousand Island dressing
- ½ cup ketchup
- 6 slices Wright Brand® Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- ½ cup sharp cheddar, shredded
- ½ cup Monterey Jack, shredded
- ½ cup diced bread and butter pickles
- Preheat oven to 450F. Shape the dough into a large circle and place on a parchment-covered baking sheet.
- In a large pan, heat oven oil over medium-high heat. Add ground beef and onion. Cook, breaking up the meat as you go, until the onions are translucent and no pink remains in the meat. Add worcerstershire sauce and stir to combine. Let cool slightly.
- To make the sauce, whisk together Thousand Island and ketchup. Spread this sauce over the pizza crust. Sprinkle the meat mixture over the sauce, followed by the bacon and shredded cheeses.
- Bake 10 - 12 minutes or until the pizza crust is browned and cooked through. Sprinkle with pickles after you remove it from oven.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 265Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 51mgSodium: 624mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 1gSugar: 8gProtein: 15g
This is a sponsored post on behalf of Wright® Brand Bacon. All opinions are 100% my own.
Jaren (Diary of a Recipe Collector) says
I’m loving this pizza! This combo sounds great!!
Cate | Chez CateyLou says
Pickles on a pizza?? Genius! This looks totally addicting and amazing!!
Justine | Cooking and Beer says
Oh my goodness. THIS IS THE BEST IDEA EVER! Pinned!
Krista @ Joyful Healthy Eats says
such a fun way to do pizza!
[email protected] says
Your usual pizza sounds pretty awesome – I love sweet and savory. And this pizza would be a HUGE hit with my kids – especially those pickles :)
Meg @ The Housewife in Training Files says
I would say that no one wanting to share with you wouldn’t be that bad of a thing ;) And this pizza combines so many great flavors! Pinned!
Medha @ Whisk & Shout says
This looks so epic!
Paula Jones says
We seriously only eat Wright’s bacon. It’s the best. I love this pizza so much more than a regular burger!
Nutmeg Nanny says
This pizza sounds off the hook delicious! I love the idea of thousand island ketchup sauce. I swear to gah I could eat this whole pie without sharing one bite :)
Alice @ Hip Foodie Mom says
This pizza looks amazing!!!! I love this. . especially the diced bread and butter pickles on top!!! love this recipe!