Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders – the easiest way to serve burgers to a crowd! Everything you love about burgers on Hawaiian rolls and covered in the most delicious glaze!
Originally published June 27, 2017. Updated January 29, 2021.
I think if there’s one thing we can all agree on, it’s that Hawaiian rolls are a top 10 food. Like I’ve never met a person who doesn’t love Hawaiian rolls.
We use them as a side for Thanksgiving, we make every day sandwiches with them, and we love, love, love making baked sliders like these or Sloppy Joe Sliders on them!
These Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders are made on those Hawaiian rolls and they’re layered with cheddar cheese and a meat mixture that includes chopped pickles, ketchup, mustard, everything you love about burgers!
And then they’re topped with a buttery glaze and sesame seeds before they’re baked until golden brown!
They’re so delicious and always a hit!
- Hawaiian rolls
- Cheddar cheese
- Lean ground beef (or ground turkey)
- Yellow mustard
- Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
- Bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Brown sugar
- Dijon mustard
- Sesame seeds
How to Make Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders
- Without separating the rolls, cut them in half horizontally and place the bottoms in a 9×13-inch pan
- Sprinkle half the cheese on top of the bottoms of the rolls
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef and onion until beef is cooked through
- Add garlic and cook just until fragrant, about 30 seconds
- Stir in pickles, ketchup, mustard, worcestershire, and salt and pepper
- Spoon the meat mixture onto the bottom of the rolls
- Sprinkled with crumbled bacon and remaining cheese
- Place the roll tops on top
- Make the glaze by melting the butter and then stirring in brown sugar, worcestershire sauce, and dijon mustard
- Brush the glaze on top of the rolls
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds
- Bake at 350F for 15 – 20 minutes until rolls are golden brown
Can You Make Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders Ahead?
Don’t try making these ahead because they will end up soggy and not great tasting.
If you need to, you can prep the meat filling the night before and just reheat it before proceeding with the recipe. But that is the only prep I would do for these.
What To Serve With Them?
You can go with the classic French fries or Parmesan Sweet Potato Fries!
More Sliders Recipes
- Chicken Parmesan Sliders
- Balsamic Honey Pulled Pork Sliders
- Corned Beef and Irish Cheddar Sliders
- Ham and Cheese Sliders
More Bacon Cheeseburger Recipes
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 package, 18 ounces Hawaiian rolls
- 2 c sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 pound lean ground beef, or ground turkey
- 1 small white onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- ⅓ c pickles, diced
- ½ c ketchup
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tbsp worchestershire sauce
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
For the glaze:
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp tsp sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Without separating the rolls, cut them horizontally and place the bottoms in a 9x13-inch pan. Sprinkle with half of the cheese. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef and onion until the meat is cooked through and the onion is translucent. Add garlic and cook just until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Stir in pickles, ketchup, yellow mustard, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Spoon the meat mixture over the bottom halves of the rolls. Sprinkle with crumbled bacon and remaining cheese. Put the tops of the rolls on top.
- To make the glaze, melt butter. Stir in brown sugar, worcestershire sauce, and dijon mustard. Pour over the sliders and sprinlke with sesame seeds.
- Bake uncovered for 20 - 25 minutes until golden brown.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 522Total Fat: 32gSaturated Fat: 17gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 128mgSodium: 813mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 2gSugar: 12gProtein: 28g