This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. The opinions and text are all mine. #PackInPotential
Chicken Parmesan Sliders – Hawaiian rolls layered with crispy chicken strips, marinara, 2 kinds of cheeses, and topped with a garlicky butter glaze! Easy weeknight dinner or perfect for a party.
As much as I’m not looking forward to the end of summer, I have to admit that seeing all the Back to School stuff in stores gets me a little excited. We always completely lose our routines during summer and I actually look forward to the school, homework, soccer practice, dinner rush that will be upon us next month.
I’m sharing a really easy dinner recipe that will help with that weeknight crazy schedule and it’s so delicious that no one in the family will complain!
Click the above photo to shop!
I picked up these Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips at Walmart to make these Chicken Parmesan Sliders and because we just love to have them on hand for quick meals. They are perfect for adding to a salad or wrapping in a tortilla with veggies for an on-the-go option or just dunk them in your favorite dipping sauce!
They’re made with 100% All-Natural Ingredients and keep an eye out for the “Now Even Crispier” strips. They crisp up perfectly in just 20 minutes in the oven. We love them!
I also grabbed a box of Jimmy Dean® Pancakes and Sausage on a Stick while I was at Walmart because I am always looking for quick, easy breakfast options for the school year. These Pancakes and Sausage on a Stick have 6 grams of protein per serving, my kids love them, and they can even prepare them without my help, which is extra nice.
Walmart is making is super easy to get ready for Back to School. You can pick up everything you need for this recipe and do all your school supply shopping in the same place. There’s a really great Shopkick (a shopping rewards app) offer right now featuring the Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips. Download the app before you head to Walmart to take advantage of this:
- In-Store Scans at 30 kicks (Tyson Chicken Nuggets)
- Purchase Validation at 250 kicks (Tyson Chicken Nuggets)
- In-Store Scans at 30 kicks (Tyson Chicken Strips)
- Purchase Validation at 250 kicks (Tyson Chicken Strips)
- In-Store Scans at 10 kicks (Any Pencils)
- Purchase Validation at 100 kicks (Any Pencils)
- Cross Promotion Purchase Validation at 150 kicks (Tyson Nuggets + Tyson Strips + Any Pencils)
How To Make Chicken Parmesan Sliders
Like I keep saying, these are SO easy. They’re perfect for a weeknight or you could even make them for a football party. First you need to cook the Tyson Crispy Chicken Strips according to the package instructions.
While the chicken strips are in the oven, you can prep the rest. You slice an entire loaf (it’s not a loaf but you get what I’m saying) of Hawaiian rolls in half so you have the tops and bottoms. But leave the rolls connected! The bottoms go into a baking dish, spread with marinara sauce, and sprinkled with shredded mozzarella cheese.
Once the chicken is cooked and crispy, put the strips on top of the shredded cheese, making sure each roll gets a strip. Top with more sauce and sliced provolone cheese. Then you can put the tops of the rolls on!
For the delicious savory glaze, you melt butter and stir in garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and crushed red pepper flakes. Drizzle that over the rolls, making sure each roll gets glazed. And then sprinkle all the rolls with grated Parmesan cheese.
Then they bake for about 20 minutes until the tops of the rolls are browned and the cheese is melty and delicious. That’s it! I do recommend doubling the recipe if you are feeding a crowd. These go fast!
More Sliders Recipes
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 25-ounce bag Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips
- 1 loaf Hawaiian rolls
- 6 slices provolone cheese
- 1 ½ cups marinara sauce
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp Italian seasoning
- pinch crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Bake Tyson® Crispy Chicken Strips according to package instructions.
- While the chicken strips are baking, slice entire loaf of Hawaiian rolls (keep them connected!) in half, so that you get tops and bottoms. Place bottoms on a lined baking dish. Lay provolone cheese on the bottoms of the rolls.
- Once chicken is cooked and crispy, lower oven temperature to 375F.
- Place chicken on the rolls and cheese, making sure each roll gets a chicken strip. Spoon marinara sauce on top of the chicken and sprinkle with the shredded mozzarella. Top with the roll tops.
- In a small bowl, melt butter and stir in garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and crushed red pepper flakes. Brush melted butter mixture on the tops of rolls and sprinkle with the grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and rolls are browned.