Valentine’s Day Pudding Cookies – the perfect soft and chewy cookies with white chocolate chips, Valentine’s Day M&Ms, and sprinkles. Your Valentine is going to love them!
I say this every holiday but Valentine’s Day is truly my favorite. I love all things cute and pink and I especially love hearts. Plus, an excuse to wear a red dress and go somewhere fancy?! The best.
What makes pudding cookies so great? They are so soft and they stay soft for days after you make them! The pudding mix just gives them the most perfect texture.
This Valentine’s Day version has the classic pudding cookies base but has white chocolate chips, Valentine’s Day M&Ms, and Valentine’s Day sprinkles. They are just so cute and so delicious!
- Brown sugar
- Granulated sugar
- Instant vanilla pudding mix
- All-purpose flour
- Baking soda
- White chocolate chips
- Valentine’s Day M&Ms
- Valentine’s Day sprinkles
How To Make Valentine’s Day Pudding Cookies
- Beat together butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy
- Add instant vanilla pudding mix; beat until combined
- Beat in eggs and vanilla
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour and baking soda to remove any lumps
- Add flour mixture to the butter mixture and beat until just combined
- Add white chocolate chips, Valentine’s Day M&Ms, and sprinkles; beat on low until everything is incorporated
- Roll into 1-inch balls and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Bake at 350F for about 12 minutes, until the cookies just begin to turn golden brown
How Long Are Pudding Cookies Good For?
Pudding cookies will stay fresh for up to 4 days if you store them in an airtight container at room temperature.
I like to store mine is this large glass jar because not only is it airtight, it’s also super cute sitting on the counter full of cookies. It just makes your kitchen feel so welcoming!
Can You Freeze Pudding Cookies?
Pudding cookies freeze perfectly!
Make sure to cool them completely first. Then put them in an airtight, freezer-safe container (I like freezer ziploc bags for this – make sure to squeeze as much air out as possible!) and freeze the cookies for up to 3 months.
Let them defrost on the counter before serving.
More Valentine’s Day Recipes
- Cupid’s Crunch
- Chocolate Shortbread Cake
- Flourless Chocolate Cake
- White Chocolate Mousse with Raspberry Sauce
- Red Velvet Brownies
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- ¾ cup (1 ½ sticks) butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (3.4 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 ¼ cups all-prpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup Valentine's Day M&Ms
- 2 tbsp Valentine's Day sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together butter and sugars until light and fluffy
- Add in pudding mix and beat until well blended. Add eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour and baking soda to remove any lumps.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter mixture and beat until just combined.
- Add white chocolate chips, M&Ms, and sprinkles. Beat on low (you don't want to break too many M&Ms) just until everything is incorporated.
- Roll into 1-inch balls and place a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8 - 12, until they just start to turn golden brown.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 204Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 131mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 1gSugar: 28gProtein: 3g