Bacon Pimento Cheese Deviled Eggs – a twist on the classic! Deviled egg filling is mixed with crispy bacon, cheddar cheese, and pimentos. So delicious and the perfect way to use all those Easter eggs!
How do you feel about dyeing egg?
I’m an only child so dyeing eggs was fun for me. I got to do all the eggs my mom was willing to sacrifice to the cause, I didn’t have to fight with anyone over colors, no one wanted to chitchat as I expertly drew “I <3 [insert random boy name] with the clear crayon on each and every egg.
I have 3 kids.
Which means I’m buying 3 of the exact same kit because lord knows I wouldn’t survive buying 3 different ones because someone will definitely feel like they lost out by not getting the glittery dinosaur kit. And I can’t just buy one kit and have them share. That would be even worse.
And the anxiety I feel by having 12 cups of colored water on my counter with 3 boys flailing around?
We dye eggs every year though. I’m yelling “I’m doing this alone next year!” by the end, but at least I do it, right?
Bacon Pimento Cheese Deviled Eggs!
The other thing about having 3 kids is that you end up with a lot of hard boiled eggs at the end of it. And we’re not hard boiled egg people. There’s no way 18 hard boiled eggs are getting eaten in my house.
So I always do deviled eggs. Because for some reason, 18 hard boiled eggs will get eaten, fought over, and possibly even cried about if you turn them into deviled eggs.
And these Bacon Pimento Cheese Deviled Eggs are game changers.
I love pimento cheese. I loooooove it. My favorite thing to do is dip those giant pretzel rods in pimento cheese. So naturally, I look for other ways to use it.
These eggs are pretty standard but you mix in pimentos, cheddar cheese, and bacon.
So good, you guys.
If you don’t like pimentos, skip it and just do bacon and cheddar eggs. They will still be delicious!
More Deviled Eggs Recipes
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 6 large eggs
- 2 - 3 tablespoons mayo
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons diced pimentos, plus more for garnish
- 2 teaspoons dill pickle relish
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- salt and pepper
- Boil a large pot of water. Add eggs and boil for 10 minutes. Carefully remove from water and transfer to a large bowl filled with ice water. Peel when cool enough to handle.
- Slice each egg in half and transfer the yolks to a mixing bowl.Stir in 2 tablespoons mayo, mustard, onion powder, garlic powder, pimentos, and pickle relish. Add the remaining tablespoon of mayo if it seems too thick. Fold in cheddar cheese and most of the bacon. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Spoon into the egg whites and sprinkle with bacon and pimentos, if desired.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 79Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 99mgSodium: 159mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 4g