A delicious way to use leftover ham: Honey Ham Biscuits! Only 4 ingredients and they will be the star of your brunch!
Originally published on April 7, 2014. Updated on March 20, 2018.
The kids went back to school yesterday.
I did as every mom does after a solid 10 days with no break.
I got a spray tan and then drove an hour to the nearest Whole Foods for coconut flour tortilla chips and a bag of vegan peanut butter M&Ms.
Boyfriend was all, “You go to the coffee shop to work this morning?”
Anyway, I knocked out, like, 10 recipes last week while they were home and asking a billion questions every minute of the day so you better believe I have a yoga class scheduled this morning and then plan to spend at least 3 hours strolling around the library.
Might even sit in my car and watch Instagram stories without interruption for awhile before driving home.
How To Make Honey Ham Biscuits
These are seriously so easy.
Take your leftover Easter ham and slice it as thin as you can. Or buy some ham from the deli, whatever.
You’re going to split apart some refrigerated canned biscuits, pile the ham on the bottoms, put some cheese (I use swiss) on top of that, and then place the top of the biscuit back on. Brush it with butter, bake until golden brown, and then drizzle with honey.
I make these over and over. If we have ham and biscuits in the fridge, these are getting made. They’re being put in lunches, they’re a weekend breakfast, they are perfect for any time of day
Everyone always loves them, they always argue over the leftovers (if there are any), and they seriously can’t be any easier. Maybe 15 minutes to prep, plus another 15 to bake.
More Recipes with Canned Biscuits
- Pineapple Upside Down Biscuits
- Maple Bacon Monkey Bread
- Pizza Muffins
- Mini Lemon Blueberry Monkey Bread Muffins
- Chicken and Biscuits
- Apple Cinnamon Monkey Bread
- 1 10- count can of biscuits, with layers
- 1/2 pound thinly sliced ham
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment or spray with oil.
- Separate your biscuits into 2 layers; placing the bottom halves on your prepared baking sheet. Top with a mound of swiss cheese and ham. Place top of biscuit on top. Brush the tops with the melted butter.
- Bake for 12 - 15 minutes or until golden brown. Warm the honey in the microwave just until liquid. Brush on top of biscuits as soon as they come out of the oven. Serve hot!