Honey Ham Biscuits are a delicious way to use leftover ham. Canned biscuits filled with sliced ham and Swiss cheese and brushed with honey butter!
Originally published on April 7, 2014. Updated on March 20, 2018.
The kids went back to school yesterday.
I did as every mom does after a solid 10 days with no break.
I got a spray tan and then drove an hour to the nearest Whole Foods for coconut flour tortilla chips and a bag of vegan peanut butter M&Ms.
Boyfriend was all, “You go to the coffee shop to work this morning?”
Anyway, I knocked out, like, 10 recipes last week while they were home and asking a billion questions every minute of the day so you better believe I have a yoga class scheduled this morning and then plan to spend at least 3 hours strolling around the library.
Might even sit in my car and watch Instagram stories without interruption for awhile before driving home.
- 1 (10-count) can refrigerated biscuits – the kind that says “flaky layers” on the can
- ½ pound thinly sliced ham
- 1 cup Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoon honey
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Separate each biscuit into 2 layers, placing the bottom halves on the prepared baking sheet
- Top the bottoms with a pile of Swiss cheese and ham
- Place top of biscuits on top
- Brush tops with melted butter
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes or until the biscuits are golden brown
- Warm the honey in the microwave just until liquid; brush on top of biscuits as soon as they come out of the oven
What Kind of Ham To Use
You can use deli-sliced ham or slices of ham that you baked! I love using Pineapple Baked Ham for any recipe that calls for sliced ham.
How Long Are They Good For?
When you want to serve them, remove all plastic wrap and microwave for about a minute.
What To Serve with Honey Ham Biscuits
I love making these for an easy breakfast so I keep the rest of breakfast easy too. Just fresh cut fruit or maybe Marshmallow Fruit Salad.
If you are serving them for a brunch, a batch of Mimosas always go well!
More Recipes with Canned Biscuits
- Pineapple Upside Down Biscuits
- Maple Bacon Monkey Bread
- Pizza Muffins
- Mini Lemon Blueberry Monkey Bread Muffins
- Chicken and Biscuits
- Apple Cinnamon Monkey Bread
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 10- count can of biscuits, with layers
- ½ pound thinly sliced ham
- 1 cup swiss cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment or spray with oil.
- Separate your biscuits into 2 layers; placing the bottom halves on your prepared baking sheet. Top with a mound of swiss cheese and ham. Place top of biscuit on top. Brush the tops with the melted butter.
- Bake for 12 - 15 minutes or until golden brown. Warm the honey in the microwave just until liquid. Brush on top of biscuits as soon as they come out of the oven. Serve hot!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 159Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 38mgSodium: 353mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 0gSugar: 5gProtein: 11g