I am in major EAT ALL THE FOOD mode right now. Like, I want the freezer cleaned out, I want the pantry cleaned out, I want everything out.
Which is ridiculous because we still have almost 2 months left here.
But for whatever reason, my brain says that we need to eat everything now and then buy just what we need to survive the rest of the time here.
And that’s never going to work because we are incredibly high-maintenance when it comes to food.
Also, I’m feeling super productive because I’m burning through all my candles and each time I finish one, I say “Yep, one less thing to take with us!”
As if a candle is going to make or break our household goods allowance.
But anyway, I’m finding all kinds of things in my freezer. There’s a pint of opened dog ice cream (yeah, that’s a thing) from 2 summers ago that I won’t feed the dogs but I love the label too much to throw it away.
There’s also at least 5 bags of ravioli. Because apparently I impulse buy pasta filled with cheese more often than I realize.
Luckily, the kids love ravioli! This Crockpot Ravioli is so simple and it’s perfect for us right now because
I’m crazy I already had all the ingredients on hand and I, you know, felt like I was actually accomplishing something by throwing away that empty bag of mozzarella.
If only moving was as easy as eating all the food and burning all the candles, right?
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pound lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 24-ounce jars spaghetti sauce
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 25 ounce package frozen ravioli
- 2 cups mozzarella
- Parmesan, for serving
- Heat the olive oil over medium-high heat. Add ground beef, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper. Cook, breaking apart ground beef until no pink remains. Remove from heat; add spaghetti sauce and Italian seasoning.
- In the bottom of your crockpot, spread about ¼ of the sauce mixture. Add a layer of ravioli. Repeat with remaining sauce and ravioli, alternating layers.
- Cook on low for 4 hours. Sprinkle on cheese and continue cooking until cheese melts, about 30 minutes.
- Serve hot with Parmesan on top.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 508Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 113mgSodium: 1614mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 5gSugar: 10gProtein: 38g