Happy Monday! Let’s make it a great week! Cookies help!
You guys, it has been so HOT here. Yesterday I left at 7:30 am to go to Trader Joe’s (gotta get there before the crowds!) and didn’t need a coat. I wore flipflops. I didn’t even turn my seat warmer on.
Normally at that time, it’s 20 degrees. Or less.
Craaaaaaazy. Part of me is super excited because there are few things I hate more than sleeves. But then part of me is so sad that this is our last winter here (for now) and there’s no stinkin’ snow!
Well back to Trader Joe’s. They were out of macarons which is THE WORST. I would’ve settled for the kind I don’t like but they didn’t have a single box of any kind. And I need my cookies.
So I made these Cookies and Cream Cookies! They have white chocolate chips and those amazing Hershey’s Cookies and Cream bars. Those are probably number 1 on my candy bar list so obviously I’m obsessed with these cookies.
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bars, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat butter, oil, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, and beat until combined. Beat in vanilla.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Slowly add this mixture to the butter mixture and beat until just combined. Beat in white chocolate chips and chopped Cookies and Cream Bars, in short pulses so you don't break all the chips and bar pieces.
- Take 1 tablespoon of dough and roll into a ball. Place on parchment lined baking sheet. Repeat, placing dough about 2 inches apart. Bake for 10 - 12 minutes or until cookies are a light golden brown. Cool on baking sheet for a couple minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 36 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 183Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 141mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 0gSugar: 16gProtein: 2g