Delicious, buttery Cookies and Cream Cookies are filled with white chocolate chips and chopped Hershey’s Cookies and Cream Bars! These are a must make for white chocolate lovers.
Happy Monday! Let’s make it a great week! Cookies help!
I’m a huge white chocolate fan. If white chocolate is an option, I’m choosing it over any other kind.
So I love these Cookies and Cream Cookies since they’re filled with not just white chocolate but also my favorite white chocolate candy bar, Hershey’s Cookies and Cream!
- Unsalted butter – make sure to soften to room temperature before starting the recipe.
- Brown sugar
- Granulated sugar
- All-purpose flour
- Baking soda
- Baking powder
- White chocolate chips
- Hershey’s Cookies and Cream Bars
- Prepare. Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine wet ingredients. Beat butter, oil, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla.
- Combine dry ingredients. Whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Combine wet and dry ingredients. Slowly add this mixture to the butter mixture.
- Add chocolate. Beat in white chocolate chips and chopped Cookies and Cream Bars.
- Roll into balls. Take 1 tablespoon of dough and roll into a ball. Place on parchment lined baking sheet. Repeat with all dough.
- Bake. Bake for 10 – 12 minutes or until cookies are a light golden brown.
- Cool and serve. Cool completely before serving.
These cookies are good for about 4 days. Make sure to store them in an airtight container at room temperature.
You can freeze cookies for up to 6 months. Make sure to let them cool completely and then I recommend wrapping them tightly in plastic wrap and then placing them in a freezer ziploc bag.
More Cookie Recipes
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chunk Pudding Cookies
- Butterscotch Pudding Cookies
- Italian Sugar Cookies
- Chewy Monster Cookies
- Peanut Butter Krispie Cookies
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup Hershey's Cookies and Cream Bars, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat butter, oil, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, and beat until combined. Beat in vanilla.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Slowly add this mixture to the butter mixture and beat until just combined. Beat in white chocolate chips and chopped Cookies and Cream Bars, in short pulses so you don't break all the chips and bar pieces.
- Take 1 tablespoon of dough and roll into a ball. Place on parchment lined baking sheet. Repeat, placing dough about 2 inches apart. Bake for 10 - 12 minutes or until cookies are a light golden brown. Cool on baking sheet for a couple minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 36 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 183Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 141mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 0gSugar: 16gProtein: 2g