The most delicious ways to make s’mores is Doughnut S’mores! Glazed donuts, Hershey’s bars, and toasted marshmallows.
Hi guys, happy Friday!
I’m totally cheating with the final post for S’mores Week.
There’s not even a recipe.
But if you follow me literally anywhere, you know that my favorite hobby is taking a glazed doughnut and making it into a breakfast sandwich so when I bought a dozen doughnuts for sandwiches this week, I knew s’mores had to happen.
All I did was slice a glazed doughnut (from Shipley’s if you must know) and then I heated it cut side down in a pan just until it was warm enough to melt the chocolate a little bit. And then I used the classic Hershey’s bar and a couple big marshmallows that I toasted on my stove. Then just smushed it all together and took photos of it outside while the neighbor kids asked me a million questions about what I was doing and why.
Yes, these are really sweet. Yes, they are amazing. And yes, you should chase it with a bacon, egg, and cheese doughnut sandwich.
- Glazed doughnut – use whatever your favorite glazed doughnut is.
- Hershey’s chocolate bar – you an use whatever chocolate you like but Hershey’s is the classic.
- Toasted marshmallows – you can toast them over a fire, your grill, your gas stove, whatever way you have.
How To Make Donut S’mores
- Prep doughnut. Slice the doughnut in half and place on a hot pan until toasty.
- Add chocolate. Remove doughnut from heat and immediately place chocolate on the bottom half.
- Add marshmallow. Top with toasted marshmallows and add the top of the doughnut.
- Enjoy! Enjoy immediately.
More S’mores Recipes
- S’mores Monster Cookies
- Chocolate Covered S’mores
- S’mores Frozen Hot Chocolate
- Peanut Butter S’mores Dip
- Raspberry White Chocolate S’mores
- Edible S’mores Cookie Dough
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
You can also follow me on Instagram, Facebook, or Pinterest for even more!
The most delicious ways to make s'mores is Doughnut S'mores! Glazed donuts, Hershey's bars, and toasted marshmallows.
- 1 glazed doughnut
- 2 rectangles of Hershey's chocolate bar
- 2 toasted marshmallows
- Slice the doughnut in half and place on a hot pan until toasty. Remove and immediately place chocolate on the bottom half.
- Top with toasted marshmallows and add the top of the doughnut.
- Enjoy immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 755Total Fat: 41gSaturated Fat: 22gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 39mgSodium: 284mgCarbohydrates: 94gFiber: 3gSugar: 71gProtein: 10g
Nicole Taggart says
You should use donuts for everything. S’mores… check! Burger… check! Grilled Cheese! Hand Sandwich! Dessert Sandwich! EVERYTHING! HAHAHA