Peanut Butter S’mores Dip – the most delicious dessert dip! Peanut butter with chocolate and marshmallows! Serve with graham crackers for the ultimate s’mores experience!
Day 2 of #SmoresWeek!
This is kind of torturous for me because I decided to go paleo on Saturday or Sunday or somewhere around there. I can’t remember, my brain is not functioning correctly due to lack of pizza and sushi.
I’m not doing it longterm.
Also, not really paleo because I still put large amounts of splenda in my coffee and drink 15 Diet Pepsis a day.
But, foodwise… paleo.
I just want a warm chocolate chip cookie.
That’s it. Just one cookie.
To distract myself, I’ve been binge-watching Wentworth. Have you seen it? It’s like Orange is the New Black but without the funny parts and I was bawling halfway through the first episode. It’s intense.
Peanut Butter S’mores Dip!
You know I love a dessert dip. It took me forever to come around on them but now I am all in.
Invite me to your next party. I’m looking for an excuse to make s’more.
I know, I’m sorry.
Anyway, this Peanut Butter S’mores Dip is fabulous.
It’s got a peanut butter cream cheese base (think cream cheese frosting – yum!) and then it’s got chopped Hershey’s bars and those teeny tiny marshmallows mixed in. Sprinkle some more chocolate and marshmallows on top to make it pretty and then serve with graham crackers.
Nicole made S’mores Pops! How cute are these?!
They would be so fun (and easy!) for a kids party!
More S’mores Recipes
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- ½ cup 1 stick unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 8-ounce block cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch salt
- 1 cup chopped Hershey's bars, divided
- 1 cup marshmallow bits
- graham crackers, for serving
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat butter, peanut butter, and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Add cream cheese and beat until mixture is smooth, scraping down the sides as necessarily. Slowly beat in powdered sugar, vanilla, and salt. Use a rubber spatula to fold in about ¾ of the chopped Hershey's bars and ¾ of the marshmallow bits.
- Sprinkle the remaining chocolate and marshmallows on top. Chill until ready to serve. Serve with graham crackers.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 356Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 43mgSodium: 145mgCarbohydrates: 33gFiber: 1gSugar: 28gProtein: 5g