Mini Turkey Meatloaves – a quick, easy, and healthy dinner! These are ready in less than 30 minutes and are full of flavor. A definite kid favorite!
Is everyone loving summer like I am? I’m so happy that it’s hot outside that I could cry. I’m moving somewhere that has summer weather all year round. Who’s with me?!
I’m having to drag my children home from the pool hours after dinnertime every day and it just makes me so happy that they’re so happy outside and in the water.
It’s making cooking dinner a little more difficult though, so today I’ve got a really easy 30 minute dinner idea that your kids won’t even know are good for them. My 7 year old took his first bite and shouted “THESE ARE DELICIOUS!”
How To Make Mini Turkey Meatloaves
These Mini Turkey Meatloaves are so easy and are perfect when you don’t feel like cooking a whole meatloaf for an hour or more!
Ground turkey (you could also use chicken) gets mixed with onion, panko breadcrumbs, Italian seasoning, worcestershire sauce, and an egg. Once all of that is combined, you scoop the mixture into a muffin pan and then top it with a delicious mixture of ketchup, brown sugar, and dijon mustard.
They bake through in 20 – 25 minutes. I check them with a meat thermometer at 20 minutes because there’s nothing worse than dry, overcooked turkey, but they may need another few minutes. You want them to get to 165F and make sure you are sticking the thermometer into the center of the muffin.
You can also make them ahead of time and freeze them to make dinner even easier! I like to freeze them after baking them so I just need to let them thaw and then my kids can warm them up on their own. You may need to add more of the topping before you warm them up.
More Meatloaf Recipes
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 pound ground turkey
- ½ small onion, grated (or finely diced)
- ⅓ cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 egg
- ⅓ cup ketchup
- 2 teaspoon brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon dijon mustard
- Preheat oven to 375F. Spray 9 cups of a muffin tin with oil and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine ground turkey, onion, panko breadcrumbs, Italian seasoning, worcestershire sauce, salt, black pepper, and egg. Mix thoroughly but make sure not to overwork the meat.
- Once fully combined, use a ⅓ cup measure to scoop the meat mixture out and put in the prepared muffin tin. Repeat with all of the meat mixture.
- In a separate small bowl, stir together ketchup, brown sugar, and dijon mustard. Brush or spoon on top of each meatloaf muffin.
- Bake 20 - 25 minutes, or until a meat thermometer reads 165F. Serve hot.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 9 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 168Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 74mgSodium: 303mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 0gSugar: 3gProtein: 14g