Pineapple Cheesecake Bars – creamy cheesecake filled with pineapple on a graham cracker crust. An easy recipe that comes out perfect every time!
I never really had an opinion on pineapple until Nicole and I got matching pineapple tattoos while we were in Salt Lake City almost 3 years ago.
We’ve both been kind of obsessed with all things pineapple since then. We send each other pictures of anything pineapple we see in stores, anything pineapple we see on menus, anything and everything pineapple.
I got the idea of pineapple cheesecake bars stuck in my head weeks ago and bought all the ingredients and have been seriously procrastating.
I finally got them made this week and omg you guys, I’m so thrilled with the results and I can’t wait for you to make them.
How To Make Pineapple Cheesecake Bars
I don’t love making cheesecake because it always seems to crack on me but cheesecake bars?
Another story competely!
They are so easy and for some reason, foolproof. I’ve never had a crack in a cheesecake bar.
These start with a graham cracker crust which is just graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter stirred together and pressed into the bottom of a baking dish.
The cheesecake itself is softened cream cheese, sugar, eggs, and pineapple juice all beat together until it is super silky and smooth. Then chopped pineapple is stirred in.
I like to buy a can of pineapple tidbits for this because it has the juice and the pineapple. Makes it so simple! But I guess you could buy pineapple juice and a fresh pineapple and do it that way.
The cheesecake is poured over the graham cracker crust and baked for 25 – 30 minutes, or until it’s set. It will still be the tiniest bit jiggly in the center but shouldn’t be sloshing around or anything. It will finish setting as it cools.
Tips for Making Pineapple Cheesecake Bars
- If you forgot to pull your cream cheese out ahead of time, you can soften it in the microwave at the low level for a few seconds. I usually do 30 seconds and that’s enough.
- Line the pan with aluminum foil (or parchment paper) and leave enough hanging over the edges of the baking dish so that you can pull the cheesecake bars out of the pan using it. It is never fun trying to cut cheesecake bars in a pan!
- You can make your own graham cracker crumbs by pulsing about 10 graham crackers in a food processor until they are crumbs.
- Always refrigerate the cheesecake bars for at least a few hours (overnight if possible!) to let them set completely before cutting. This gives you really clean cuts and pretty bars!
- To store the cheesecake bars, keep them in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
More Cheesecake Bars Recipes
- Key Lime Cheesecake Bars
- S’mores Cheesecake Bars
- Cheesecake Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- Mocha Chip Cheesecake Bars
More Pineapple Dessert Recipes
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
For the graham cracker crust
- 1 ½ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 4 tbsp butter, melted
For the cheesecake
- 2 (8 ounce) blocks cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- ⅓ cup pineapple juice, (saved from pineapple tidbits)
- ½ cup pineapple tidbits, roughly chopped
- whipped cream and cherries, for serving
- Preheat ovn to 350F. Line a 9x9-inch squash baking dish with aluminum foil, with ends of foil extending over the side.
- In a mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter until all the crumbs are moistened. Press into the bottom of the prepared pan.
- In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat cream cheese and sugar until very smooth. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each. Beat in the pineapple juice. Use a rubber spatula to stir in the pineapple tidbits.
- Pour cheesecake over the crust, using a spatula to smooth out the top.
- Bake 25 - 30 minutes, until the cheesecake is set. It will jiggle just a little bit. Let cool on wire rack until room temp. Refrigerate several hours before trying to cut.
- Serve with whipped cream and cherries, if desired.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 149Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 44mgSodium: 98mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 0gSugar: 15gProtein: 2g