S’mores Cheesecake Bars – delicious chocolate chip cheesecake bars topped with marshmallows, graham crackers, and Hershey’s bars!
When I’m not eating cheesecake, I am 100% convinced that I don’t like it. Which is ridiculous for a couple reasons. A) Cheesecake is DELICIOUS and B) I once admitted to eating an entire cheesecake with my BFF while myspace stalking our ex-boyfriends.
So when Nicole and I set out on this s’mores week project I decided to make a cheesecake because I, like just about every other wife of a deployed serviceman, am trying to lose a few pounds before my husband comes home and I knew without a doubt that the cheesecake would not sit in the fridge and call my name until I finally got out of bed at 5:30 am to have a piece. Because I don’t like cheesecake.
But guess who was standing in front of the fridge yesterday morning with a cheesecake bar in her hand while she waited for the coffee to brew.
How To Make S’mores Cheesecake Bars
I love making cheesecake bars instead of a cheesecake because they are so much easier. No worrying about a water bath or a cracked top. They come out perfect every time!
- Make crust by combining graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar; press into bottom of 9×13-inch pan
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla until smooth
- Add flour and beat until blended; add eggs
- Stir in chocolate chips
- Bake for about 30 minutes
- Press chopped Hershey’s bar, mini marshmallows, and chopped graham crackers into the top
- Bake for another 10 minutes, unti the center of the cheesecake is set
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before cutting into bars
Can You Freeze Cheesecake Bars?
Yes, you can freeze these S’mores Cheesecake Bars!
I like to freeze in individual portions by wrapping each bar in plastic wrap and then placing all the slices in a freezer ziploc bag. You can also freeze the entire pan by covering it tightly.
Cheesecake will stay good in the freezer for up to 2 months. Defrost in the fridge overnight before serving.
More Cheesecake Bars Recipes
More S’mores Recipes
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 2 cups graham crackers
- ⅓ cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 bricks, 8 ounces each cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup semisweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup chopped Hershey's chocolate bar
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 4 graham crackers, coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a13x9-inch pan with foil, with ends of foil extending over sides.
- Mix with the graham cracker crumbs, butter and 3 tablespoons sugar together until all the crumbs are moistened; press onto bottom of prepared pan.
- In the bowl of a mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat together cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and vanilla in large bowl until smooth. Sift in flour; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Stir chocolate chips into cream cheese mixture with a rubber spatula. Pour over crust.
- Bake 30 minutes; remove from oven and sprinkle with Hershey's chocolate bar, mini marshmallows, and chopped graham crackers. The top of the cheesecake will be almost set - don't be afraid to press the toppings down into it slightly. Bake for another 10 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate at least 4 hours. Use foil handles to lift cheesecake from pan before cutting into bars.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 352Total Fat: 23gSaturated Fat: 13gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 92mgSodium: 239mgCarbohydrates: 32gFiber: 1gSugar: 23gProtein: 6g