Pineapple Rosemary Crush – easy cocktail recipe with pineapple, rosemary, and sparkling wine! Perfect for a party.
Today I’m heading up to Salt Lake City (OMGMOUNTAINS! I might just stay forever!) for a conference so I have to stick with my tradition of posting a cocktail on days when I fly.
I actually really enjoy flying but I’m also that person that has a minor panic attack with every bump. Which is why we talk cocktails on days that I fly. Because I’ll probably spend most of the flight wishing I had one.
The conference is going to be so much fun though. I’m rooming with my bestie Nicole and we coordinated our flights so that we land at the same time and can navigate SLC together. And there is going to be SO MUCH FOOD. I plan on gaining at least 10 pounds.
Pineapple Rosemary Crush
This is the easiest fancy-ish cocktail you’ll ever make.
The rosemary makes it fancy, right?
I think so. Rosemary makes everything look fancy.
It’s just pineapple, rosemary, a bottle of sparkling wine, and some ginger ale. That’s it! It’s so pretty and so tasty and perfectly refreshing for hot summer days.
More Cocktails Made with Wine
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks, plus more for garnish
- 8 small sprigs rosemary, plus more for garnish
- 1 750 ml bottle sparkling wine, chilled
- 2 12 ounce cans ginger ale, chilled
- For each drink, use the handle of a wooden spoon to muddle 2 chunks of pineapple with one sprig of rosemary in the bottom of a cocktail glass until juicy and fragrant.
- Fill with ice, and then pour over a generous 1/3 cup wine and top off with ginger ale. Garnish with rosemary and serve immediately.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 149Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 12mgCarbohydrates: 21gFiber: 1gSugar: 18gProtein: 0g