Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders – easy way to serve burgers to a crowd! Everything you love about burgers on Hawaiian rolls and covered in the most delicious glaze!
Hey guys, happy Tuesday!
I hope your week is going well. My mom left us to go back home but we’ve managed to survive so far.
We didn’t do much while she was here but we did end up at the lake a couple times. We haven’t seen her since last summer so my littlest was excited to show her how he learned to swim in the lake a few weeks ago.
And there were doughnuts. And you guys know my favorite thing to do with a glazed doughnut is make a breakfast sandwich.
Plus, doing this single parent thing means that I’m having to take all the kids every where I go so it was nice being able to run some errands wihout worrying about kids asking for a million different things.
You know those sliders on the Hawaiian rolls that were all the rage on Pinterest a couple years ago?
Yeah, we all made them.
I made them over and over again.
But anyway, these Bacon Cheeseburger Sliders are kind of like those but with everything you love about cheeseburgers instead. So the rolls are layered with shredded cheddar cheese, a ground beef mixture with onions, ketchup, mustard, and pickles, and then even more cheese. And the you cover the rolls in a delicious brown sugar glaze and sesame seeds before baking until golden brown.
These were a total hit and my boys would be thrilled if I made them weekly. Also, they’re super easy to double or triple if you’re trying to feed a crowd. They’d be great for any kind of party.
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Without separating the rolls, cut them horizontally and place the bottoms in a 9x13-inch pan. Sprinkle with half of the cheese. Set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef and onion until the meat is cooked through and the onion is translucent. Add garlic and cook just until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Stir in pickles, ketchup, yellow mustard, worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- Spoon the meat mixture over the bottom halves of the rolls. Sprinkle with crumbled bacon and remaining cheese. Put the tops of the rolls on top.
- To make the glaze, melt butter. Stir in brown sugar, worcestershire sauce, and dijon mustard. Pour over the sliders and sprinlke with sesame seeds.
- Bake uncovered for 20 - 25 minutes until golden brown.
Want more burger recipes?