This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser, Walmart Family Mobile. All opinions are mine alone. #DataAndAMovie #CollectiveBias
Chocolate Chip Pizookie – chocolate chip cookie dough baked in a skillet and topped with vanilla ice cream! Just serve it in the skillet and let everyone dig in!
I love a giant chocolate chip cookie. Either a chocolate chip cookie cake or a hot, fresh from the oven chocolate chip pizookie topped with vanilla ice cream.
Give me all the huge chocolate chip cookies.
This is such an easy recipe and cleanup is minimal since I just hand everyone a spoon and serve it right in the cast iron skillet.
The outside of the pizookie gets browned and crispy and the inside stays soft, a little bit gooey, and so delicious. I love everything about this pizookie.
How To Make A Pizookie
- Whisk together flour, baking soda, and sat
- Beat together butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla
- Add eggs to butter mixture
- Gradually add flour mixture to butter mixture, beating well after each addition
- Stir in chocolate chips
- Spread batter into cast iron skillet
- Bake 20 – 25 minutes, until the outside is browned and the inside is mostly set
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream on top
What Skillet Do I Use For a Pizookie
This 8-inch cast iron skillet is the exact one I use. I think the 8-inch skillet is perfect because you get a thick cookie. If you use a bigger skillet your pizookie will be thinner and might not stay a little bit gooey in the center.
More Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes
- Candied Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies
- M&Ms Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
- Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup 2 sticks butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- vanilla ice cream, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Whisk together flour, baking soda and salt in small bowl.
- Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread batter into a 8-inch cast iron skillet. Bake 20 - 25 minutes or until golden brown and mostly done. Check after 15 minutes and cover if it looks like it's turning too dark, too quick.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream on top.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 487Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 16gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 76mgSodium: 430mgCarbohydrates: 63gFiber: 2gSugar: 42gProtein: 5g