Crockpot Cheeseburgers – sloppy joe style cheeseburgers cooked in the slow cooker. Serve it on buns with all your favorite burger fixins for an easy weeknight dinner the whole family will love!
Happy Wednesday guys! We made it halfway through the week!
In case I forgot to mention it, I am currently obsessed with bread and butter pickles and Velveeta cheese slices right now.
I mean, if that’s not the epitome of sophisticated taste buds, I don’t know what is.
But every morning, I have 2 eggs with a slice of Velveeta cheese and every afternoon, I have one of my burger salads with tons of pickles on it.
And more than once in the last month, we’ve had these Crockpot Cheeseburgers for dinner because Velveeta! And pickles! My two favorites in one easy dinner!
- Olive oil
- Ground beef
- Onion, diced
- Salt and pepper
- Velveeta cheese
- Cheese slices
- In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat.
- Add ground beef and diced onion and cook, breaking up the beef, until no pink remains and the onions are translucent. Add garlic and cook another 30 seconds, just until fragrant.
- Transfer to the slow cooker and season with salt and pepper.
- Stir in Velveeta, ketchup, and mustard.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 – 4 hours, stirring about once an hour.
- Serve on buns with more cheese and pickles!
What Crockpot Do I Use?
What To Serve With Crockpot Cheeseburgers
- Beautiful Burger Buns
- Wheat Oat Flax Buns
- Parmesan Sweet Potato Fries
- Cranberry Almond Broccoli Salad
- Fritos Corn Salad
- Root Beer Baked Beans
- Cole Slaw Pasta Salad
More Easy Crockpot Dinner Recipes
- Crockpot Beer and Brown Sugar Kielbasa
- Slow Cooker Sweet Pork Tacos with Cilantro Ranch Dressing
- Slow Cooker Honey Sesame Chicken
- Slow Cooker Huli Huli Chicken
- Slow Cooker Apple Kielbasa Bites
- Slow Cooker Hawaiian Meatballs
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 ½ pounds lean ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- buns, for serving
- cheese slices, for serving
- pickles, for serving
- In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium high heat. Add ground beef and diced onion and cook, breaking up the beef, until no pink remains and the onions are translucent. Add garlic and cook another 30 seconds, just until fragrant.
- Transfer to the slow cooker and season with salt and pepper. Stir in Velveeta, ketchup, and mustard.
- Cover and cook on low for 3 - 4 hours, stirring about once an hour. Serve on buns with more cheese and pickles!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 438Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 12gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 135mgSodium: 927mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 1gSugar: 6gProtein: 41g