Heeeey guys! Happy almost weekend! My kids have a random half day today – isn’t that weird? I’ve never heard of a half day in the middle of the week.
Let’s all hope that I don’t forget to pick them up.
You know what. I’m gonna set an alarm. Better safe than sorry.
Today is an exciting day because not only do I have another pumpkin recipe but I also have a Kitchen Stand Mixer giveaway!
These Pumpkin Whoopie Pies with Marshmallow Cream Cheese Filling were inspired by my current favorite candle. I know, so typical.
Anyway, it’s the Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow candle from Bath and Body Works and I am obsessed. It’s sweet, pumpkiny and everything I’ve ever wanted in a candle. If you aren’t burning it in every room in your house… why not?!
These whoopie pies are so tasty! The cookie itself is soft and a little bit spicy and the filling is as delicious as it sounds!
More Pumpkin Recipes
- Pumpkin Waffles
- Pumpkin White Chocolate Blondies
- Pumpkin Roll Bars
- Pumpkin Banana Muffins
- Pumpkin Pie Fudge
- Classic Pumpkin Pie
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground cloves
- 2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 cups pumpkin puree
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla
For the marshmallow cream cheese filling:
- 1 8 ounce block cream cheese, softened
- 1 7 ounce container marshmallow creme
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat brown sugar and vegetable oil until combined. Add pumpkin puree, eggs, and vanilla and mix well. Add in flour mixture and beat until just combined.
- Drop heaping tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheets, about an inch apart. Bake until cookies start to crack on top and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 15 minutes. Cool on a wire rack before filling.
To make the filling:
- Beat together cream cheese, marshmallow creme, and vanilla bean paste until smooth.
- When cookies have cooled completely, spread a thick layer of filling onto half of the cookies.Top with another cookie and press down slightly so the filling spreads to the sides.
- Store in refrigerator for up to 3 days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 550Total Fat: 26gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 19gCholesterol: 50mgSodium: 420mgCarbohydrates: 75gFiber: 4gSugar: 42gProtein: 7g