Grilled Stuffed Peppers – quick and healthy dinner! Stuffed with ground turkey, rice, fresh corn, and zucchini!
Big news, guys!
I have figured out how to turn my grill on!
Yep, had that grill for, like, 6 years and I just now figured out how to work it.
Next challenge: the smoker.
Anyway, I haven’t stopped using it since I figured it out. I’m obsessed.
How To Make Grilled Stuffed Peppers
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat
- Cook ground turkey, diced onion, and diced zucchini until turkey is cooked through
- Add corn and garlic and cook another minutes
- Stir in rice, marinara, and chicken broth
- Simmer for 3 – 4 minutes, until most of the liquid has been absorbed
- Spoon the mixture into the halved bell peppers
- Grill for about 10 minutes over indirect heat, until the peppers are tender
- Sprinkle with cheese and continue grilling just until cheese is melted
- Sprinkle with cilantro before serving
Easy, easy, easy! And filled with things that are good for you!
How Long Are Grilled Stuffed Peppers Good For?
Grilled stuffed peppers will be good for up to 3 – 4 days in the refrigerator. Make sure to cover them tightly before storing.
Can You Freeze Grilled Stuffed Peppers?
Yes, you can freeze these grilled stuffed peppers! Allow them to cool completely before freezing.
Make sure the container you use is airtight and consume the peppers within 3 months. Defrost in the fridge overnight before reheating and serving.
More Grilling Recipes
- Grilled Corn and Avocado Salad
- Grilled Lemon Thyme Pork Chops with Peaches
- Grilled Tequila Steak Pizza
- Pineapple Jerk Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 cup fresh corn
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup white rice, cooked
- ½ cup marinara sauce
- ½ cup chicken broth
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4 bell peppers, split in half and seeds and ribs removed
- ½ cup cheddar, shredded
- cilantro, optional, for serving
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add turkey, onion, and zucchini and cook until turkey is cooked through and onion is translucent, stirring frequently to break up meat. Add corn and garlic and cook another minute. Stir in rice, marinara, and chicken broth. Bring to a low simmer and let cook 3 - 4 minutes, until most of the liquid has been absorbed. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon them mixture into the halved bell peppers.
- Grill for about 10 minutes over indirect heat, until the peppers are tender. Sprinkle with cheese and continue grilling just until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with cilantro, if desired.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 549Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 145mgSodium: 536mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 4gSugar: 8gProtein: 39g