Hummus Turkey Lettuce Wraps – a great no-cook healthy lunch idea! Deli turkey with bell peppers, tomatoes, green onions, and hummus, served in lettuce wraps.
Heeeey guys, how’s the week been?!
This is the last week of school for us so we’ve been crazy busy. Fat baby (who is neither fat nor a baby at this point) graduated from kindergarten:
And we’ve had award ceremonies and parties and everything else that comes with the end of the school year. Pretty excited to force my children to go for hikes a few times a week for the next 3 months.
Also? Stupid excited to not have to pack school lunches anymore. I am so over it at this point.
Okay, Hummus Turkey Lettuce Wraps!
This is totally something I’ll be making this summer for lunch. Maybe sandwiches instead of lettuce wraps for the kiddos but yeah.
So for this delicious recipe, I used the Jennie-O Premium Portions Oven Roasted Turkey Breast but it also comes in Jennie-O Premium Portions Oven Roasted Turkey Breast and Hickory Smoked Cajun Style. Ask for them at the deli of your local grocery store.
That cajun style one? I slice it fairly thin last night and fried it up like I would bacon and it was perfect with waffles for breakfast for dinner. A little bit spicy and oh so delicious.
Okay, so I took the Premium Portions Oven Roasted Turkey Breast and diced it fairly small and then tossed it with a bunch of veggies and herbs to make it feel super summery: yellow bell pepper, tomatoes, green onions, and parsley. And then I just tossed it all with my favorite hummus! It was seriously delicious, especially wrapped up in the crisp lettuce.
You can totally make a batch on a Sunday afternoon and have lunch ready for go for most of the week! Just don’t put it into the lettuce until you’re ready to eat.
For other recipes featuring the Jennie-O Premium Portions, check out the Jennie-O website.
More Lettuce Wraps Recipes
- Cashew Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Sesame Beef Lettuce Wraps
- Thai Mushroom Lettuce Wraps
- Crockpot Carnitas Lettuce Wraps
- Mu Shu Pork Lettuce Wraps
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 3 cups Jennie-O Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, diced
- 2 green onions, sliced
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- ½ - ¾ cup hummus
- juice of half a lemon
- salt and pepper, to taste
- green leaf lettuce, for serving
- In a bowl, gently toss together Jennie-O Oven Roasted Turkey Breast, bell pepper, tomatoes, green onions, parsley, hummus, and lemon juice. Taste to check for seasoning - depending on your hummus, you may not need salt and pepper. Season if desired.
- To serve, spoon turkey salad into the lettuce.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 246Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 81mgSodium: 305mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 3gSugar: 9gProtein: 34g