Boozy Cinnamon White Hot Chocolate – the perfect way to warm up on chilly days! Easy homemade white hot chocolate with Fireball Whiskey and marshmallows on top!
Heeeey guys, one last post before Christmas!
I couldn’t leave you without something delicious and boozy.
Because, as I tell you every year, I’m not doing my Christmas Eve all night wrapping session without Elf on in the background and some kind of delicious beverage next to me.
Before we get to that though, I wanna say thank you for coming back, for all the emails, for checking on me if I don’t post for a few days, for stopping me in Target and saying hi, for everything this blog has given me. These last couple years have been a real rollercoaster for me and having this little space on the internet full of people who share the same interest as me has been one of the only constants in my life. I appreciate it all more than I can express.
This may be my last post of the year (other than my yearly favorite recipes – that’s still happening) so I hope you have a fabulous Christmas and a safe and happy New Year!
- Half and half – this makes it thick and extra creamy but you can use all milk if you want
- White chocolate
- Fireball Whiskey – this is a cinnamon flavored whiskey that gives the white hot chocolate even more of a winter feel
- marshmallows – you can leave these off if you want – or add whipped cream instead!
- Warm milk. Heat milk and half and half over low heat until it just begins to simmer.
- Add chocolate and vanilla. Remove it from the heat and stir in chopped white chocolate and vanilla. Stir until the white chocolate is all melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Serve. From there, divide into glasses and top with desired amount of Fireball (or other cinnamon whiskey) and marshmallows!
Where To Get That Glass
I found that super cute glass at HEB (a Texas grocery store chain) in their seasonal section years ago.
But I did find a very similar one here!
More Boozy Winter Drinks
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 ½ cups half and half
- 1 ½ cups milk
- ¾ cup white chocolate, roughly chopped
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ - ⅓ cup Fireball Whiskey, depending on taste
- marshmallows, for serving
- Heat half and half and milk together over low heat until it just begins to simmer. Remove from heat and stir in white chocolate and vanilla; stir until white chocolate has completely melted. Pour into mugs. Stir in desired amount of Fireball and top with marshmallows. serve immediately.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 699Total Fat: 43gSaturated Fat: 27gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 92mgSodium: 267mgCarbohydrates: 61gFiber: 0gSugar: 50gProtein: 16g