Pear Pomegranate Sangria – delicious white wine sangria with pomegranate juice, brandy, sliced pears, cinnamon, and topped with Prosecco. How delicious would this be for the holidays?
Winter sangrias are so underrated. Try Pear Cider Sangria and Honeycrisp Apple Sangria, too!
Hi guys! Happy almost Friday!
I’ve been having a thing with sangria recently. I think I’ve made more sangria since we moved to Texas than I’ve made in the last 5 years. I’m blaming the heat.
Speaking of the heat, it’s the middle of October. Why is it still 100 degrees? I don’t like it and I need it to change immediately. There are sweaters that need to be worn.
I’m sharing this delicious Pear Pomegranate Sangria today. It is easy, delicious, and the prettiest pink color. It would be perfect to serve with your holiday meal or at any holiday parties you have!
I love making sangria for holiday parties because you can make it ahead of time so it’s ready to go as soon as your guests arrive!
- White wine – I like to use a dry white wine for this recipe because the rest of the ingredients are pretty sweet
- Pomegranate juice
- Pear brandy
- Pears – you want them to be ripe but still firm so they don’t fall apart in the sangria
- Cinnamon stick
- Prosecco – don’t spend a lot on this, you can get away with a cheaper prosecco in this recipe
- Combine ingredients. In a pitcher, stir together white wine, pomegranate juice, pear brandy, pear slices, and cinnamon stick.
- Chill. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Serve. Pour sangria over ice and top with a splash of Prosecco.
How Long Is It Good For?
Sangria is good for about 5 days in the fridge. If you have a pitcher with a lid, it should be fine it that – this is the pitcher I use.
The fruit will start to get really soft after the first few days so I wouldn’t recommend trying to serve it to guests on day 4 or 5.
More Sangria Recipes
- Melon Ball Sangria
- Stone Fruit Sangria
- Sparkling Winter Sangria
- Peach Cherry Sangria
- Sparkling Apple Cider Sangria
- Pineapple Lemonade Sangria
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
You can also follow me on Instagram, Facebook, or Pinterest for even more!
Pear Pomegranate Sangria
- 1 bottle white wine
- 3 cups pomegranate juice
- ½ cup pear brandy
- 2 ripe but firm pears, peeled, cored, thinly sliced
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 bottle Prosecco, for serving
- In a pitcher, stir together white wine, pomegranate juice, pear brandy, pear slices, and cinnamon stick. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours. To serve, pour sangria over ice and top with a splash of Prosecco.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 156Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 12mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 1gSugar: 11gProtein: 0g
Amy @Very Culinary says
We went swimming yesterday! Crazy. This heat lovin’ gal, though? I’m over it. I have some super cute new Fall outfits that need to be broken in. And I’m also thirsty.
Angie | Big Bear's Wife says
Pear and Pomegranate sound so good together! mm And pear brandy? I need some!
nicole @ I am a Honey Bee says
I need more sangria in my life.
And the pomegranate in it sounds awesome.