Ramen Noodle Salad – cole slaw mix, almonds, sunflower seeds, and ramen noodles in a sweet and tangy dressing. Perfect summer side dish for parties and barbecues!
If you love recipes like this, you’re going to love my Cole Slaw Pasta Salad, too!
This is my last Monday of the school year though! This was the longest school year ever and I cannot wait for a summer full of ice cream, pools, and margaritas.
How was your weekend?
We haven’t had much going on recently because of all the rain. Omg, the rain! Make it stop. We need no more rain. Thankfully we haven’t had to deal with all the flooding that most of Texas is dealing with but man, it’s been a rough couple weeks.
So anyway, yesterday the sun finally came out and the kids got to spend the day outside with their friends. And the husband finally got to grill without getting soaked by rain.
I’ve been craving this Ramen Noodle Salad recently and knew it’d be perfect with some barbecue chicken. It’s basically cole slaw but with lots of crunchy stuff mixed in.
How To Make Ramen Noodle Salad
- Combine cole slaw mix, green onions, sunflower seeds, and almonds in a large bowl
- Add crushed ramen noodles and toss to combine
- In a small bowl, whisk ramen seasoning packets, oil, apple cider vinegar, and sugar
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to make sure everything is coated
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving
Can You Make Ramen Noodle Salad Ahead?
Yes, Ramen Noodle Salad needs to be made at least an hour ahead so the flavors can all combine and the veggies and ramen can soften.
Keep in mind, the longer it sits, the softer the ramen noodles and cabbage will be. So if you make it the night before, the ramen will be completely soft. So if you’re looking for that crunch, don’t make it too far in advance.
How Long Is Ramen Noodle Salad Good For?
Ramen Noodle Salad is good for up to 3 days if stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
More Barbecue Side Dish Recipes
- Pineapple Baked Beans
- Pepperoni Pizza Pasta Salad
- Caprese Salad with Warm Bacon Dressing
- Bacon Wrapped Corn
- Root Beer Baked Beans
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 14 ounce bag coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup roasted and salted sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 2 packages Oriental ramen noodles, with seasoning packets
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- In a large bowl, combine cole slaw mix, green onions, sunflower seeds, and almonds. Crush ramen noodles and add to the bowl. Toss to combine everything.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the ramen seasoning packets, vegetable oil, apple cider vinegar, and sugar. Pour over the cole slaw and toss to make sure everything is coated.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 381 Total Fat: 32g Saturated Fat: 4g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 27g Cholesterol: 3mg Sodium: 1019mg Carbohydrates: 20g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 3g Sugar: 8g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 5g