Raspberry Bourbon Smash is your new favorite cocktail! Raspberry jam, orange juice, bourbon, and orange liqueur smashed together and served over ice.
Let me tell you about my new favorite cocktail.
I bought a bottle of bourbon months ago for a recipe and have been trying to get rid of it ever since. Which explains why I’ve only had bourbon cocktails on the blog this year (margaritas coming soon, I promise!) but omg, it’s the neverending bottle of bourbon.
Okay, so, this Raspberry Bourbon Smash recipe may look weird because it starts with jam.
But I promise it works!
I was worried it would be super sweet but it really wasn’t. And the jam didn’t give it a weird texture or anything. I really enjoyed it and would totally make it again. I think this would be the perfect poolside drink!
- Raspberry jam
- Orange juice – you can use fresh squeezed orange juice or the bottled stuff. I like to use the Trop50 to keep this a lower calorie cocktail
- Bourbon – use your favorite bourbon. I like Bulleit for all my bourbon mixed drinks. You can also use whiskey and make it a whiskey smash instead!
- Orange liqueur
- Sparkling water
- Orange slices
How To Make Raspberry Bourbon Smash
- Shake ingredients. In a shaker, combine raspberry jam, orange juice, bourbon, and triple sec with ice. Shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Serve. Strain into 2 glasses and top with sparkling water and an orange slice.
More Raspberry Cocktails
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- ¼ cup raspberry jam
- ½ cup orange juice
- ¼ cup bourbon
- 2 tablespoons orange liqueur
- sparkling water, for serving
- orange slices, for serving
- In a shaker, combine raspberry jam, orange juice, bourbon, and triple sec with ice. Shake vigorously for 15 seconds.
- Strain into 2 glasses and top with sparkling water and an orange slice.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 228Total Fat: 0gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 15mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 1gSugar: 29gProtein: 1g