Last day of S’mores Week!
I’m sad. Are you sad?
Don’t worry, Nicole and I have something very exciting coming up soon! Really soon.
Like, this weekend if we get our you-know-what together in time.
Spoiler: it involves me having an awkward conversation with a Target cashier at 9 pm last night about why I needed so many marshmallows and a jar of caramel sauce.
Okay, so this S’mores Granola may be a little rich for breakfast but if you’re like me and find yourself shoving handfuls of granola in your face at 2 am because you can’t sleep and also, you’re way too emotionally invested in Wentworth, it’s perfect for you.
I have this thing against store-bought granola because it’s never crunchy enough. Sometimes you buy a bag and it’s totally soft. Like, did you bake this at all? I can’t deal with it.
So I make pretty much all of our granola and it’s seriously so easy. Plus, you can throw whatever nuts, seeds, anything in it.
For this S’mores Granola, it is just oats and Golden Grahams tossed in a delicious maple syrup and brown sugar mixture and then baked until toasty. Then once that’s cool, you stir in some chocolate chips and those teeny marshmallows I’m obsessed with.
It’s crunchy and sweet and everything I look for in a midnight snack.
Nicole made S’mores Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars for the last day of S’mores Week! Make sure you check them out!
More Granola Recipes
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 ½ cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 ½ cups Golden Grahams
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup coconut oil, melted
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup marshmallow bits
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 300F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine old-fashioned oats and Golden Grahams in a large mixing bowl.
- In a small saucepan, combine brown sugar, maple syrup, coconut oil, and salt over low heat and stir until brown sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla. Pour this mixture over the oats mixture and toss to make sure everything is coated. Spread mixture onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 25 minute, stirring halfway through. Let cool completely.
- Once cool, stir in marshmallow bits and milk chocolate chips.
- Store in airtight container for up to a week.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 320Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 136mgCarbohydrates: 45gFiber: 3gSugar: 27gProtein: 4g