S’mores Monster Cookies – addictive peanut butter cookies loaded with oats, Rice Krispies, pecans, milk chocolate, and marshmallows!
Happy National S’mores Day!
How are you celebrating?! Can I suggest my favorite Raspberry White Chocolate S’mores?
When it comes to cookies, I either like a plain, boring shortbread or something loaded with everything you have in the kitchen. No in between with me.
So for these S’mores Monster Cookies, I started with a peanut butter base and then added oats, Rice Krispies, pecans, chopped Hershey’s bars, and tiny marshmallows.
They’re delicious and everything I want in a cookie.
- ½ cup 1 stick unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 ½ cups crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ cups oats
- 1 cup Rice Krispies cereal
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup roughly chopped milk chocolate
- 1 cup marshmallow bits
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream butter, peanut butter, and sugars together until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Add this and the oats to the butter mixture and beat until just combined.
- Use a rubber spatula to fold in Rice Krispies, pecans, milk chocolate, and marshmallow bits.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet, pressing down slightly.
- Bake 10 - 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool on baking sheet for a couple minutes befor t
Nutrition Information:Yield: 36 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 206Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 18mgSodium: 128mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 2gSugar: 15gProtein: 5g