White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge – homemade white chocolate fudge with crushed peppermints! Easy, delicious, and perfect for Christmas!
How is your holiday prep going?
We finally got our tree this weekend. I think I had mine up weeks before Thanksgiving last year but we’ve just been so busy/we kept waiting for a tree lot to pop up around us and nothing ever did.
My closet has filled with Target boxes and I’ve watched The Holiday Calendar 17 times.
It doesn’t really feel like Christmas though. You know? It’s not super cold, I haven’t taken the dogs to see Santa, we haven’t even made gingerbread houses yet.
White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge!
Okay, this fudge!
My favorite, favorite, favorite thing this time of year is anything white chocolate peppermint. Coffee. chocolate covered pretzels, popcorn. I can’t get enough of it.
I’ve never made a white chocolate peppermint fudge, though. This turned out exactly as I’d hoped. The perfect fudge texture with just enough peppermint favor and crunch from the crushed peppermints.
It does require a candy thermometer but as someone who hates using a candy thermometer, I promise you it’s really not that bad. Mine got to temperature pretty quick and without any issues.
When you add the white chocolate, it almost looks like it’s seizing up because it gets so thick but just keep stirring and it will all come together.
More Fudge Recipes
- Buckeye Fudge
- Cookies and Cream Fudge
- Eggnog Fudge
- Candy Corn Fudge
- Bourbon Praline Fudge
- Maple Bacon Fudge
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- ½ cup sour cream
- 12 ounces white chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
- ½ tsp peppermint extract
- ½ cup peppermints, crushed
- Line a 9x9 inch pan with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick spray.
- In a large pot, heat butter, sugar, and sour cream over medium heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a boil and cook, stirring frequently, until a candy thermometer reads 234F (soft ball stage), about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in chopped white chocolate and marshmallow cream. Stir until everything is melted and combined. It will be thick and take awhile. Fold in peppermint extract and crushed peppermints.
- Pour into the prepared pan and rotate pan so the fudge reaches the corners. Chill at least 4 hours before cutting into 36 pieces.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 36 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 125Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 11mgCarbohydrates: 20gFiber: 0gSugar: 19gProtein: 1g