Eggnog Fudge – rich and creamy eggnog fudge with pecans. The perfect sweet treat for your holiday cookie tins!
Okay, I think this is the last Christmas treat I’ll be sharing this year.
The kids last day of school is today and, you guys, it’s almost impossibe to find time for a blog post when they’re home. Also, it’s Christmas break! You’re supposed to be building gingerbread houses, watching the same Christmas movies over and over, and going to see the lights!
Oh my gosh, speaking of lights! The lake by our house does a huge lightshow every year and we went at least 2 times last year and everyone loved it. So I had the brilliant idea to go this past Saturday.
Don’t go on a Saturday.
The Jeep had plenty of gas when we got there and then we spent an hour in line. I spent the entire 5 1/2 miles of lights panicking because the Jeep just starts flashing “LO FUEL” at a certain point instead of telling me exactly how many miles I have left.
We also did gingerbread houses this past weekend and I lost both the Instagram and Facebook poll about whether mine or BF’s house was cuter.
Ingredients for Eggnog Fudge
- Unsalted butter
- Granulated sugar
- Heavy cream
- White Chocolate
- Marshmallow cream
Directions for Eggnog Fudge
- Heat butter, sugar, eggnog, and heavy cream over medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolves
- Bring to a boil and cook, stirring frequently, until a candy thermometer reaches 234F (soft ball stage)
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla, white chocolate, and marshmallow cream until smooth
- Fold in pecans
- Pour into the prepared pan and chill at least 4 hours before slicing and serving
More Fudge Recipes
- Cookies and Cream Fudge
- Bourbon Praline Fudge
- White Chocolate Peppermint Fudge
- Maple Bacon Fudge
- Pumpkin Pie Fudge
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter
- 3 cups granuated sugar
- 2/3 cup eggnog
- 2 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 12 ounces white chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1 cup marshmallow cream
- 1 cup pecans, roughly chopped
- Line a 9x9-inch pan with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick spray.
- In a large pot, heat butter, sugar, eggnog, and heavy cream over medium heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a boil and cook, stirring frequently, until a candy thermometer reads 234F (soft ball stage), about 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla, white chocolate, and marshmallow cream until smooth. Fold in pecans.
- Pour into the prepared pan and rotate pan so fudge reaches the corners. Chill at least 4 hours before cutting into 36 pieces.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 185Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 16mgSodium: 14mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 0gSugar: 24gProtein: 1g