7Up Biscuits – only 4 ingredients for the fluffiest, most delicious biscuits ever!
Never in my life has my husband asked me, midway through dinner, to make more of something.
Until these 7Up biscuits.
I’m gonna go ahead and warn you that these biscuits are addictive and you’ll consider making them every night after you try them the first time.
When I saw this recipe, I really didn’t know what to expect.
I mean, 7Up? In biscuits?
That’s just kind of weird.
I thought for sure they would be oddly sweet and more like a dessert biscuit than a buttery dinner biscuit. Not the case at all! You would never guess that it’s 7Up in them. They’re so fluffy and pretty much the most perfect biscuit you can imagine. We haven’t given it a try (yet) but I imagine these would be great for breakfast with some bacon, eggs, and cheese stuffed in the middle.
They’re really easy and only require 4 ingredients!
We went through almost 2 batches during dinner the night I made these and the remaining 2 didn’t last until morning. You HAVE to give these a try if you’re like me and have always been disappointed in biscuit recipes.
- Sour cream
- 7Up – you can use Sprite instead
- Preheat oven to 450F. Melt butter by placing it in a 9×9-inch baking dish and letting it sit in the preheating oven.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together Bisquick, sour cream, and 7Up.
- Once butter is melted, remove from oven and pat the dough into the pan, making sure to cover the bottom of the pan. Use a sharp knife to cut into 9 squares.
- Bake for 12 – 15 minutes, until golden brown.
What To Serve With 7Up Biscuits
- Lemon Chicken and Rice Soup
- Broccoli Cheddar Soup
- Chicken Tortellini Soup
- Slow Cooker Mississippi Roast
- Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak
More Easy Bread Recipes
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- ¼ cup butter
- 2 cups Bisquick
- ½ cup sour cream
- ½ cup 7Up
- Preheat oven to 450F. Put butter in a 9x9-inch baking pan and place in oven to melt (it's fine to do this while oven is preheating).
- Mix Bisquick, sour cream, and 7Up together in a mixing bowl, being careful not to overwork the dough.
- Remove baking pan from oven when butter is melted. Careful pat the dough into the pan, making sure to cover the entire surface. Use a sharp knife to cut into 9 squares.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 191Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 22mgSodium: 388mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 3g