Cheesy Garlic Crescent Rolls – only 4 ingredients! Crescent rolls stuffed with mozzarella and brushed with garlic butter!
Two breads in a row!
It’s carb week on Fake Ginger!
Just kidding. It’s carb week every week in my life.
Canned crescent rolls are probably my favorite bread to serve with dinner but I very rarely do it because I could easily eat all 8 before dinner is even on the table. What do they put in them to make them so addictive?
I decided to make them even more addictive by slathering them with garlic butter and then stuffing them with mozzarella cheese. And you better believe I ate so many that I was too full to even have a bite of the spaghetti that was supposed to be dinner.
Super simple and I bet you have most of the ingredients on hand already!
- Can of rescent rolls
- Garlic salt
- Prepare. Preheat oven to 375F. Line a large baking with parchment paper.
- Separate crescent rolls. Unroll your crescent rolls and separate them into the 8 rolls.
- Make garlic butter. Melt the butter; stir in the garlic salt. Brush each roll with the garlic butter.
- Add cheese. Sprinkle with about a tablespoon of mozzarella.
- Bake. Bake in preheated oven according to instructions on the crescent roll package (should be around 10 minutes).
How Long Are They Good For?
These crescent rolls are fine for about 2 days at room temperature. Make sure to store them in an airtight container to keep them fresh for as long as possible – I’m a big fan of these super airtight glass containers for all our leftovers.
I recommend warming them up slightly when you are ready to serve so the cheese gets all melty and delicious again.
What To Serve With Them?
In these pictures, you can see Chicken and Noodles but I think any pasta dish is delicious. Here are a few ideas:
- Baked Spaghetti Casserole
- Pasta with Shrimp and Rosa Sauce
- Homemade Spaghetti-Os
- Pasta with Sausage, Artichokes, and Sun-Dried Tomatoes
More Recipes with Crescent Rolls
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 can of crescent rolls
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ teaspoon heaping garlic salt
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line a large baking with parchment paper.
- Unroll your crescent rolls and separate them into the 8 rolls.
- Melt the butter; stir in the garlic salt. Brush each roll with the garlic butter. Sprinkle with about a tablespoon of mozzarella.
- Bake in preheated oven according to instructions on the crescent roll package (should be around 10 minutes).
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 143Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 28mgSodium: 274mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 1gSugar: 3gProtein: 3g