Banana Pudding Poke Cake – super delicious cake that starts with a boxed mix and is filled with banana pudding! Tastes like an old-fashioned layered banana pudding!
I tried to make lemon bread the other day.
Because I’ve had Starbucks lemon bread on my brain for weeks but last time I tried to reload my Starbucks card, it charged my paypal account 3 times and still hasn’t loaded that money onto my card.
So I broke up with Starbucks.
We’re getting back together next week when the S’mores Frappuccino comes out.
But anyway, shortly after I’d gotten all my wet ingredients mixed together and then measured flour into a separate bowl, I realized I have no baking powder.
Or baking soda.
Banana Pudding Poke Cake!
I couldn’t not have cake though so I found a cake mix and poked some holes in it and turned it into a Banana Pudding Poke Cake.
Banana pudding is my alltime fave dessert so I was all about this.
The pudding soaks into the cake and makes it super delicious. Plus, it’s topped with whipped cream and then crushed vanilla wafers.
Could’ve eaten the entire cake myself.
More Cake Mix Recipes
- Funfetti Cake Mix Cookies
- S’mores Poke Cake
- Cake Mix Fudge Cookies
- White Chocolate Chip Lemon Cake Mix Cookies
- Strawberry Cake Mix Doughnuts
- 1 box yellow cake mix, plus all ingredients to prepare
- 1 3 ounce banana cream pie pudding mix, plus all ingredients to prepare
- 1 8 ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 20 vanilla wafer cookies, coarsely chopped
- Prepare cake mix and bake as a 9x13" cake, following the instructions on the box. Cool for about 10 minutes. Take a fork and poke holes all over the cake.
- Prepare pudding mix according to the package instructions. Let cool slightly if you had to boil it. Pour over the cake.
- Refrigerate until cool. Spread the frozen whipped topping over the top and sprinkle with the cookies.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 211Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 291mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 1gSugar: 21gProtein: 2g