Candy Bar Brownies – start with a boxed brownie mix and add your favorite candy bars! Perfect for Halloween candy!
Let’s talk brownies.
I’m obsessed with brownies.
I could eat brownies for every meal and not get tired of them.
I don’t. (Usually.) But I could.
Brownies are my go-to for gatherings. They’re easier to transport than cupcakes, they’re always popular, and there are so many ways to jazz up a regular brownie.
Like these Candy Bar Brownies that I made the other day!
Candy Bar Brownies!
Thanks to the Pillsbury brownie mix, these brownies came together in no time and taste like you spent way more time on them than you really did. You just follow the box instructions and then stir in chopped candy bars and candy coated chocolates.
I used 3 different candy bars – the cookie based one added a bit of crunch, the caramel one melted and created delicious pockets of caramel, and the peanut butter cups were just simply amazing in the brownies. Plus, the crunchy candy coated chocolates? Perfection. Each bite is like a totally different brownie.
I took these over to my neighbors and they loved them! And they couldn’t believe how easy they were to make!
Find more ways to #MixUpAMoment over on the Pillsbury Pinterest page!
More Brownie Recipes
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 box Pillsbury Chocolate Fudge brownie mix
- ⅔ cup oil
- ¼ cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup candy coated chocolates, plus more for topping
- 1 cup chopped candy bars
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 9x13-inch pan with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine brownie mix, water, and eggs and stir until everything is well moistened. Fold in 1 cup candy coated chocolates and chopped candy bars.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and top with more candy coated chocolates.
- Bake 28 - 31 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out mostly clean. Cool completely before cutting and serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 15 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 250Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 29mgSodium: 63mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 0gSugar: 17gProtein: 2g
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of The J.M. Smucker Company. The opinions and text are all mine.