Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Brownie Cake – chocolate chip cookie dough and brownie batter baked together in the crockpot!
I hope you guys are ready for slow cooker recipes because I’m about to have a lot of them for you!
I told you guys last week that two of the boys are playing soccer now and since my husband deployed about a week and a half ago, I’m on my own when it comes to practices and games.
Their practices don’t let out until late and there is no way I’m coming home at 8 pm and cooking dinner.
So yeah, if you have any tried and true slow cooker recipes, send ’em over!
Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Brownie Cake!
I made this over the weekend and omg ya’ll, it’s so good.
I very rarely crave something this sweet but I wanted boxed brownies like you wouldn’t believe. I decided to take it a step further and added some chocolate chip cookie dough and “baked” it all together in the slow cooker.
It was slightly crunchy (not potato chip-crunchy, but brownie top or cookie crunchy) on the outside and gooey on the inside. I topped it with vanilla ice cream – divine!
I know it’s not much to look at but if you’re having a lazy day or just don’t feel like turning the oven on, this is the perfect way to get rid of a sweet craving.
More Crockpot Treats
- Crockpot Candy
- Crockpot Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- White Chocolate Crockpot Candy
- Crockpot Crunchy Drop Cookies
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 box fudge brownies mix
- 1 packet chocolate chip cookie mix
- ½ cup melted butter
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup water
- Spray your slow cooker with baking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, combine brownie mix, ¼ cup of the melted butter, 2 eggs, and the water. Stir until everything is incorporated. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine chocolate chip cookie mix, ¼ cup of the butter, and 2 eggs. Stir until combined.
- Drop spoonfuls of the brownie batter and cookie dough randomly in the slow cooker.
- Cook on high 1 ½ to 2 hours or until cooked but still gooey in the center.
- Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream.
- (Note: I used a 2 quart slow cooker. If using a bigger one, cooking time may be shorter.)
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 129Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 86mgSodium: 107mgCarbohydrates: 5gFiber: 0gSugar: 2gProtein: 3g