This post is sponsored by BabbleBoxx.com on behalf of Bertolli®
Pasta with Shrimp and Rosa Sauce – fettuccine tossed with creamy cheesy tomato sauce and topped with shrimp. Ready in less than 30 minutes so it’s perfect for a weeknight dinner or a romantic night in.
Not to stress you out but Valentine’s Day is next week.
We’re going to talk about what you should make for a romantic dinner in instead of dealing with the Valentine’s Day restaurant crowds. Why put yourself through that when you can make a delicious Valentine’s Day dinner at home and then binge watch your favorite documentary series?!
How To Make Rosa Sauce
Rosa Sauce is a creamy cheesy garlicky tomato sauce that is absolutely perfect in a variety of different pasta dishes. And it’s also really simple to make!
You just need a jar of Bertolli® Traditional Marinara with Italian Herbs and Fresh Garlic and a jar of Bertolli® Alfredo With Aged Parmesan Cheese. Stir those together and toss it with your pasta of choice or do a fun twist on chicken parmesan or even use it as a pizza sauce!
There are so many Italian pasta sauces but Bertolli is the only one from Tuscany. It’s the only pasta sauce made the Tuscan way – with just a few simple ingredients cooked lightly with olive oil to create layers of flavor.
The Tuscan Way makes Bertolli sauces taste uniquely delicious
Bertolli® Traditional Marinara is made with juicy tomatoes, Italian herbs, and fresh garlic cooked lightly in olive oil. It is delicious on it’s own and my favorite for spaghetti night or even dipping mozzarella sticks into. You can enter your zip code here to find out where you can find it near you.
Bertolli® Alfredo With Aged Parmesan Cheese is the dreamiest sauce made with fresh cream and cheese and I could happily eat it every day of my life. Put your zip code in here to find it near you.
When you combine the two it just creates the perfect sauce for a romantic dinner for 2!
How To Make Pasta with Shrimp and Rosa Sauce
Once you have your Rosa Sauce made, you just need to boil your pasta. I used fettuccine but if you have a shape you prefer, go for that one.
While the pasta is cooked, saute peeled and deveined shrimp until they are cooked through.
Once everything is cooked, toss the pasta with the Rosa Sauce and then top with the cooked shrimp. And then top it off with fresh grated Parmesan and fresh parsley.
This dish is easy enough for a quick weeknight meal but also fancy enough to impressive that person you just started dating. It only has a few ingredients and comes together in less than 30 minutes.
If you aren’t a shrimp fan, you can add cooked chicken or just serve the pasta without meat! It will be delicious either way.
- 1 pound fettuccine pasta
- 1 tablespoon butter (or olive oil)
- 1 pound shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 jar Bertolli® Traditional Marinara with Italian Herbs and Fresh Garlic
- 1 jar Bertolli® Alfredo With Aged Parmesan Cheese
- Parmesan, for serving
- fresh parsley, for serving
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- While pasta cooks, heat butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Pat shrimp dry; season with salt and pepper.
- Add shrimp to the hot skillet and saute until pink and opaque. Remove and aside.6
- In a large mixing bowl, combine Bertolli® Traditional Marinara with Italian Herbs and Fresh Garlic and Bertolli® Alfredo With Aged Parmesan Cheese to make Rosa Sauce.
- Once Pasta is cooked, toss with sauce. Top with parmesan and fresh parsley if desired