Crawfish Dip – creamy, cheesy crawfish dip with a little spice! Serve this on sliced baguettes at your next party or for a delicious date night at home!
The grocery store by my house has officially put out the fresh crawfish.
It’s spring, guys!
It’s time to get out the cute sundresses and start getting excited about beach trips!
I had to get some crawfish to make this dip to celebrate! It’s creamy, cheesy, and delicious. It has just enough spice without being too spicy. It’s perfect for a party or New Years Eve!
- Green onions
- Red bell pepper
- Cooked crawfish tails – you can find crawfish tails in the frozen seasfood section of most large grocery stores
- Creole seasoning
- Cream cheese
- Parmesan cheese
- Sliced baguette
- Cook veggies. Melt butter over medium heat in a large skillet. Add green onions and red bell pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until peppers are tender. Add garlic and cook about 30 seconds.
- Add crawfish. Add crawfish tails and cook about 5 minutes.
- Combine everything. Lower heat to low and add creole seasoning, cream cheese, and half of the Parmesan cheese; stir until cheeses are melted.
- Bake. Transfer to a casserole dish and top with remaining cheese. Bake about 15 minutes, or until bubbly. Serve hot.
How Long Is It Good For?
Crawfish Dip will be good in the fridge for up to 3 days. Make sure to store it in an airtight container.
You can reheat in the microwave or oven when you are ready to serve.
What To Serve with Crawfish Dip
- Fresh sliced baguette
- Crackers (I like hearty crackers like Triscuits for this dip)
- Baby carrots
More Dip Recipes
- Jalapeno Popper Dip
- Chicken Burrito Dip
- Instant Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Hatch Chile Cheese Dip
- Cheesy Sausage and Spinach Dip
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound cooked crawfish tails
- 2 teaspoons creole seasoning
- 1 8-ounce block cream cheese
- ½ cup Parmesan cheese, divided
- sliced baguette, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Melt butter over medium heat in a large skillet. Add green onions and red bell pepper. Cook, stirring occasionally, until peppers are tender. Add garlic and crawfish tails and cook about 5 minutes. Lower heat to low and add creole seasoning, cream cheese, and half of the Parmesan cheese; stir until cheeses are melted.
- Transfer to a casserole dish and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake about 15 minutes, or until bubbly. Serve hot.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 314Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 9gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 106mgSodium: 774mgCarbohydrates: 26gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 17g