Ghostly Snack Mix – the cutest Halloween snack mix with chocolate covered ghost pretzels, Bugles, peanuts, M&Ms, and candy corn!
Today I’m sharing this Ghostly Snack Mix made with super cute ghost pretzels, a couple salty things, and some Halloween candy. It’s so cute and so tasty!
- White chocolate
- White chocolate covered pretzels
- Candy eyeballs
- Bugles – you can also use Fritos or other salty corn based chip
- Dry roasted salted peanuts
- Halloween colored M&Ms
- Candy corn
How To Make Pretzel Ghosts
This is my biggest tip for these: start with white chocolate covered pretzels! Don’t dip your own pretzels.
- Melt white chocolate until smooth
- Dip tops of pretzels in the melted white chocolate
- Quickly top with candy eyes
- Let cool completely on parchment or wax paper
How To Make Ghostly Snack Mix
- Combine cooled ghost pretzels, Bugles, peanuts, M&Ms, and candy corn in a large mixing bowl
- Toss gently to combine
How Long Is It Good For?
Homemade snack mix is good for several weeks (I usually say 2 weeks just to be safe) if stored in an airtight container. It should be fine at room temperature but if you notice the chocolate melted, you may need to move it to the fridge.
More Halloween Recipes
- Candy Corn Fudge
- Jack O Lantern Layer Dip
- Candy Corn Pudding Pops
- Spooky Eyes Pretzel Bark
- Halloween Sugar Cookie Bars
- Pumpkin Cheese Ball
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- ½ cup white chocolate or white candy coating
- 3 cups white chocolate covered pretzels
- ½ cup candy eyeballs
- 2 cups Bugles
- 1 cup dry roasted salted peanuts
- 1 cup Halloween M&Ms
- 1 cup candy corn
- Heat white chocolate in a microwave safe bowl in the microwave in 30 second increments, stirring after each 30 seconds, until chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Dip top of white chocolate covered pretzels in the melted chocolate and set on parchment or wax paper. Top with 2 candy eyeballs. Repeat with remaining pretzels. Let cool completely before making mix.
- To make the mix, combine all remaining ingredients and the pretzels ghosts in a large bowl. Toss gently to combine.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 264Total Fat: 12gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 149mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 1gSugar: 27gProtein: 4g