Key Lime Pie Ice Cream – easy homemade ice cream recipe made with key lime juice, zest, and chopped graham crackers. Everything you love about key lime pie in an ice cream!
Let’s talk about pie.
Because I cannot stop thinking about pie. Blueberry, strawberry, peach, cherry, I want ALL THE PIES.
It’s weird because I’m usually pretty meh about pie but right now, it’s seriously all I can think about. And the only reason I haven’t made one is because I’m pretty sure that I’d eat the entire thing in one go.
So I made pie ice cream! Key Lime Pie Ice Cream!
I feel like Key Lime Pie is one of those pies that is always good. I mean, it’s hard to go wrong with a graham cracker crust, tart filling, and whipped cream. Or meringue, if that’s what you’re into.
How to Make Key Lime Pie Ice Cream
This is a really easy homemade ice cream recipe. There’s no heating of milk and cream or slowly drizzling that into eggs so you don’t scramble.
None of that in this recipe.
- Whisk together milk, heavy cream, sweetened condensed milk, key lime juice, zest, juice of limes, and salt
- Pour mixture into ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer’s instructions
- Once frozen, stir in chopped graham crakers
- Transfer to freezer safe container and freeze for at least 4 hours before serving
How Long Is Homemade Ice Cream Good For
Homemade ice cream is good for up to 2 months in the freezer when stored properly.
I like to keep my homemade ice cream in this super cute freezer safe container but before I put the lid on, I press plastic wrap down pretty tightly on the ice cream. That helps to keep the air out so the ice cream stays fresher longer.
More Homemade Ice Cream Recipes
- Banana Pudding Ice Cream
- Butter Pecan Ice Cream
- Peanut Butter Cup Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- Circus Animal Cookie Ice Cream
- Vanilla Bean Ice Cream
- Birthday Cake Ice Cream
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 2 cups whole milk
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- ¾ cup key lime juice, you can use the bottled stuff
- zest and juice of 2 limes
- ⅛ tsp salt
- 8 graham cracker squares, roughly chopped
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together milk, heavy cream, sweetened condensed milk, key lime juice, zest and juice of limes, and salt.
- Pour mixture into your ice cream maker and freeze according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Once it has frozen, stir in graham crackers. Transfer to your freezer-safe container and freeze for at least 4 hours before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 409Total Fat: 24gSaturated Fat: 15gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 77mgSodium: 170mgCarbohydrates: 43gFiber: 1gSugar: 38gProtein: 8g