Layered Ranch Taco Dip – layers of refried beans, sour cream with ranch, tomato, olives, cheese, and more! No cooking involved!
Happy almost Friday!
I am having one of those weeks where I can’t seem to catch my breath because I have so much going on and I am SO EXCITED for Friday afternoon to get here. We’re almost there. We can do it.
The good news is that Big Brother is finally over (Uggggghhhhhh!), Survivor is back, and football is on tonight!
My Broncos have been making me nervous so far this season. I actually turned it off in the 4th last week because I’d just given up.
Somehow they pulled it off but man, too much stress! I don’t like it!
How To Make Layered Ranch Taco Dip!
If you’re watching football with me tonight or this weekend or whenever, I’ve got a delicious dip that you need to try!
I am all about the layer dips – I love how they look, I love how they taste. All the different flavors and textures. I mean, is there anything better?
This Layered Ranch Taco Dip starts with a layer of refried beans and then it’s topped with sour cream with ranch dressing mix stirred in! Plus, tomatoes, olives, green onions, and cheese! You just layer it all together and if you don’t like one of the ingredients, just leave it out!
Serve it with tortilla chips and I promise it will disappear quicker than you can imagine!
Can You Make Layered Ranch Taco Dip Ahead?
Yes! The whole dip can be made ahead of time! You can make it the night before a big party and it should be fine. Just cover tightly and refrigerate until ready to serve.
I would pull it out of the fridge a few minutes before serving so it’s not super cold.
Can You Freeze Layered Ranch Taco Dip?
No, I don’t recommend freezing this layered taco dip.
More Dip Recipes
- Cheesy Sausage Spinach Dip
- Crawfish Dip
- Layered Pizza Dip
- Muffuletta Dip
- Roasted Butternut Squash and Goat Cheese Dip
- Slow Cooker Bacon and Swiss Dip
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 16 ounce can refried beans
- 1 8 ounce container sour cream
- 1 package, .4 ounce ranch dressing mix
- 1 small tomato, seeded and diced
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- tortilla chips for serving
- On a serving plate, spread refried beans.
- In a small bowl, stir together sour cream and ranch dressing mix. Spread that over beans. Layer the tomatoes, black olives, green onions, and cheddar cheese on top.
- Serve with tortilla chips for dipping.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 244 Total Fat: 16g Saturated Fat: 8g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 6g Cholesterol: 41mg Sodium: 647mg Carbohydrates: 16g Net Carbohydrates: 0g Fiber: 4g Sugar: 3g Sugar Alcohols: 0g Protein: 10g
Thins you may need for this recipe: