I love making this Layered Ranch Taco Dip for parties. Layers of refried beans, sour cream with ranch, tomato, olives, cheese, and more! It’s quick, easy, and no cooking!
Happy almost Friday!
I am having one of those weeks where I can’t seem to catch my breath because I have so much going on and I am SO EXCITED for Friday afternoon to get here. We’re almost there. We can do it.
I’m sharing one of my alltime favorite party foods today! I’ve made this so many times over the years because it’s so easy to prepare, you can prep it ahead of time, and it is so delicious!
Ingredients for Ranch Taco Dip
- Refried beans
- Sour cream
- ranch dressing mix
- Fresh tomato
- Black olives
- Green onions
- Cheddar cheese
- Tortilla chips
- On a serving plate, spread refried beans
- In a small bowl, stir together sour cream and ranch dressing mix. Spread over beans
- Layer the tomatoes, black olives, green onions, and cheddar cheese on top
- Serve with tortilla chips for dipping
Can You Make Layered Ranch Taco Dip Ahead?
Yes! The whole dip can be made ahead of time! You can make it the night before a big party and it should be fine. Just cover tightly and refrigerate until ready to serve.
I would pull it out of the fridge a few minutes before serving so it’s not super cold.
Can You Freeze Layered Ranch Taco Dip?
No, I don’t recommend freezing this layered taco dip.
Tips & Tricks
- If you want a spicy version, try using spicy ranch mix instead of regular.
- You could also add chopped pickled jalapeno or the jalapeno juice to the refried beans to give it a kick.
- If you want to change up the toppings, try adding shredded iceberg lettuce, guacamole, or salsa!
More Dip Recipes
- Cheesy Sausage Spinach Dip
- Crawfish Dip
- Layered Pizza Dip
- Muffuletta Dip
- Roasted Butternut Squash and Goat Cheese Dip
- Slow Cooker Bacon and Swiss Dip
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 16 ounce can refried beans
- 1 8 ounce container sour cream
- 1 package, .4 ounce ranch dressing mix
- 1 small tomato, seeded and diced
- ½ cup sliced black olives
- ⅓ cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- tortilla chips for serving
- On a serving plate, spread refried beans.
- In a small bowl, stir together sour cream and ranch dressing mix. Spread that over beans. Layer the tomatoes, black olives, green onions, and cheddar cheese on top.
- Serve with tortilla chips for dipping.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 244Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 41mgSodium: 647mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 4gSugar: 3gProtein: 10g