M&Ms Brownie Batter Dip is a rich and delicious dessert dip! It starts with boxed brownie mix so it’s quick and easy. Dip fresh fruit or graham crackers!
You know I love a sweet dip. This is perfect for dipping apple slices or banana slices or strawberry are really delicious in it! Or, graham crackers and vanilla wafers! So many options.
It’s actually really easy to make, too. You just beat together some softened cream cheese and butter and then mix in a bit of boxed brownie mix. Drizzle in some milk until it reaches the desired consistency and then stir in chopped M&Ms.
The M&Ms provide the perfect crunch in an otherwise very smooth and creamy dip.
Seriously easy and a real winner with the kids! (And with the adults!)
- Cream cheese
- Brownie mix – just the plain brownie mix with no added nuts or chocolate chunks
- M&Ms – if you want to make this for Christmas or Easter or any other holiday, grab a bag of the seasonal M&Ms!
- Mix ingredients. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat butter and cream cheese together until smooth. With the mixer on low, slowly add in brownie mix. Add milk until it reaches the desired consistency.
- Add M&Ms. Use a rubber spatula to stir in the chopped M&Ms.
- Top and serve! Transfer to the serving bowl and sprinkle with more M&Ms.
What To Serve With Brownie Batter Dip?
- Graham crackers
- Apple slices
- Fresh strawberries
- Vanilla wafers
- Sliced bananas
How Long Is It Good For?
Brownie batter dip will be good for up to 5 days in the refrigerator. Make sure to store it in an airtight container.
It will firm up in the refrigerator so I recommend letting the dip sit at room temperature for about 10 – 15 minutes before serving it.
More Recipes with M&Ms
- Malted Chocolate M&Ms Ice Cream
- Chocolate M&Ms Cake Mix Cookies
- No Bake Trail Mix Bites
- M&Ms Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- ½ cup 1 stick butter, at room temperature
- 1 8 ounce block cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 ½ cups brownie mix
- 2 - 3 tablespoons milk
- ½ cup chopped M&Ms, plus more for the top
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat butter and cream cheese together until smooth. With the mixer on low, slowly add in brownie mix. Add milk until it reaches the desired consistency. Use a rubber spatula to stir in the chopped M&Ms. Transfer to the serving bowl and sprinkle with more M&Ms.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 15 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 241Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 33mgSodium: 170mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 0gSugar: 5gProtein: 2g