Creamy Caramel Apple Dip – easy 4 ingredient, no bake dessert! Creamy brown sugar dip with toffee bits mixed in. Apple slices taste just like caramel apples when they’re dipped in it!
Originally published October 22, 2012. Updated August 17, 2020.
Caramel apples are on my list of top 5 favorite things about fall.
I mean, how exciting is that first caramel apple in the grocery store sighting?!
You can get that taste all year long with this Creamy Caramel Apple Dip. Just a few simple ingredients and it’s completely no bake!
- Cream cheese
- Brown Sugar
- Powdered Sugar
- Toffee Bits
- Beat together cream cheese, brown sugar, and powdered sugar until combined
- Beat in vanilla
- Use a rubber spatula to fold in toffee bits
- Serve with apple slices
More Dessert Dip Recipes
- M&Ms Brownie Batter Dip
- Butterfinger Cheesecake Dip
- Peanut Butter S’mores Dip
- Funfetti Dip
- Cannoli Dip
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- Prep Time 15 minutesTotal Time 15 minutes
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup Heath Bits 'O Brickle Toffee
- In the bowl of a mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat together cream cheese, brown sugar, and powdered sugar until combined. Beat in vanilla. Remove from mixer; use a rubber spatula to fold in the toffee bits.
- Serve with apple slices.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 228Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 131mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 0gSugar: 23gProtein: 2g