Creamy Caramel Apple Dip is an easy 4 ingredient, no bake dessert! Creamy brown sugar dip with toffee bits mixed in. Apple slices taste just like caramel apples when they’re dipped in it!
Originally published October 22, 2012. Updated August 17, 2020.
Caramel apples are on my list of top 5 favorite things about fall.
I mean, how exciting is that first caramel apple in the grocery store sighting?!
You can get that taste all year long with this Creamy Caramel Apple Dip. Just a few simple ingredients and it’s completely no bake!
- Cream cheese – make sure it’s softened to room temperature before you start making the recipe so you get a super creamy dip.
- Brown sugar – this is the main flavor of the dip.
- Powdered sugar
- Heath Bits ‘O Brickle Toffee – these can be found in the baking aisle of your grocery store near all of the chocolate chips. They also make toffee bits with chocolate if you want some chocolate in your dip.
- Beat together cream cheese, brown sugar, and powdered sugar until well combined
- Beat in vanilla
- Use a rubber spatula to fold in toffee bits and sprinkle more on top
- Serve with apple slices
This Creamy Caramel Apple Dip will be good for 3 – 4 days in the refrigerator. Make sure to store it in an airtight container – these glass airtight containers are my favorite for all our leftovers!
It will firm up in the refrigerator so you will probably need to let it sit at room temperature for 30 minutes to 1 hour before serving it.
I don’t recommend freezing this dip. Cream cheese tends to change it’s texture once frozen and thawed.
Apples are the number 1 choice for serving with this dip, of course! But if you want other options, you can spread it on sliced bananas or strawberries!
If you aren’t in the mood for fruit, graham crackers or animal crackers would be really delicious!
More Dessert Dip Recipes
- M&Ms Brownie Batter Dip
- Sugar Cookie Dip
- Peanut Butter S’mores Dip
- Funfetti Dip
- Cannoli Dip
- Hot Cocoa Dip
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup Heath Bits 'O Brickle Toffee
- In the bowl of a mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat together cream cheese, brown sugar, and powdered sugar until combined. Beat in vanilla. Remove from mixer; use a rubber spatula to fold in the toffee bits.
- Serve with apple slices.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 228Total Fat: 14gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 36mgSodium: 131mgCarbohydrates: 25gFiber: 0gSugar: 23gProtein: 2g