Rich and delicious Hot Cocoa Dip is made with only 4 ingredients! This easy, no bake dessert is going to be your new favorite sweet treat.
Hot cocoa treats are so fun this time of year! If you love them too, you should try Frozen Hot Chocolate!
Dessert dips have become my favorite thing to make when I need a delicious dessert quickly. They are so simple, you don’t need to bake anything, and who doesn’t love a sweet dip that you can eat with cookies?!
This Hot Cocoa Dip has only 4 ingredients (plus sprinkles if you want something festive!) and is so easy to whip up whenever you need a last minute dessert.
Everyone is going to love it!
- Cream cheese
- Hot cocoa mix – look for the kind without the tiny marshmallow because you’re going to use an electric mixer
- Cool Whip
- Marshmallow bits – these are the really tiny, dehydrated marshmallows, not the fluffy ones
- Sprinkles – totally optional but how festive do they look?!
- Combine ingredients. Use an electric mixer to beat together cream cheese and hot cocoa mix.
- Add Cool Whip. Use a rubber spatula to fold in Cool Whip without deflating it too much.
- Top and serve. Transfer dip to the serving bowl and top with marshmallow bits and sprinkles.
What To Serve With Hot Cocoa Dip
I love this dip with graham crackers but you could use so many other things! Here are some ideas:
- Animal crackers
- Fresh strawberries
- Apple slices
- Vanilla wafers
- Pretzels (this would make a great sweet and salty combination!)
- Shortbread cookies
How Long Is It Good For?
This dip will be good for up to 5 days in the refrigerator. Make sure to store it in an airtight container.
It will become stiffer in the refrigerator so I would let it sit at room temperature for 10 minutes or so before serving it. And it may need fresh marshmallows on top!
Can You Freeze It?
I don’t recommend freezing this dip. I think the texture would change once frozen and defrosted.
More Dessert Dips
- Creamy Caramel Apple Dip
- M&Ms Brownie Batter Dip
- Peanut Butter S’mores Dip
- Butterfinger Peanut Butter Cup Cheesecake Dip
- Funfetti Dip
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 1 (8 ounce) block cream cheese, softened
- 4 (1.38 ounce) packets hot cocoa mix
- 4 ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 tablespoons marshmallow bits
- 2 tablespoons sprinkles
- In a large mixing bowl, use an electric mixer to beat cream cheese until smooth.
- Add hot cocoa mix and beat until well combined.
- Use a rubber spatula to fold in the Cool Whip, being careful not to deflate the Cool Whip too much.
- Transfer to serving bowl and top with marshmallow bits and sprinkles.
- Serve with graham crackers, cookies, or fresh fruit.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 89Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 4gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 33mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 0gSugar: 8gProtein: 1g