Peach Blueberry Crisp is the perfect dessert for showing off summer desserts. Juicy peaches and blueberries are topped with a buttery oat topping that gets crunchy and delicious when baked.
Hiiii guys, happy Monday!
How was the weekend? Mine was fantastic. The boys were gone with their dad and I had every intention of working all weekend and taking the husky for a forever long hike buuuuut that didn’t work out. I did, however, have this Peach Blueberry Crisp to pick at while I caught up on everything last night so it wasn’t too bad.
- Fresh peaches – you have to make this recipe during peach season when the peaches are so delicious.
- Fresh blueberries
- Lemon – you are just using the juice of the lemon.
- Granulated sugar
- Cornstarch – this is used to thicken the fruit mixture.
- Quick oats – you can also used rolled oats if that’s what you have. But don’t try to use steel cut.
- All-purpose flour
- Brown sugar
- Unsalted butter – leave the salt out of the recipe if you are using salted butter.
- Vanilla ice cream or whipped cream – optional for serving but melted ice cream or whipped cream is so good on warm crisps.
How To Make Peach Blueberry Crisp
- Make fruit filling. In a large mixing bowl, toss together peaches, blueberries, lemon juice, sugar, cinnamon, and cornstarch until all the fruit is coated. Transfer to a 9×13-inch pan.
- Make crisp topping. In a separate mixing bowl, stir together oats, flour, salt, and brown sugar. Use a pastry cutter to cut the butter into the flour mixture.
- Add topping. Sprinkle over the fruit.
- Bake. Bake at 375F for 40 – 45 minutes, until the fruit is bubbly and the topping is browned.
- Serve. Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream on top.
Peach Blueberry Crisp is good for up to 3 – 4 days. Make sure to cover it tightly and store it in the refrigerator.
I like mine warmed up but you can serve yours straight from the fridge or pop it into the microwave before serving.
More Summer Fruit Recipes
- Blueberry Lemon Bread
- Peach Cherry Sangria
- Blueberry Orange Coffee Cake
- Strawberry Crumble Bars
- Blueberry Sour Cream Pancakes
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 3 pounds fresh peaches, thinly sliced
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- juice of 1 lemon
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
For the topping:
- 1 cup quick oats
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup 1 stick unsalted butter, cut into small cubed
- vanilla ice cream or whipped cream
- Preheat oven to 375F. Spray a 9x13-inch pan with oil.
- In a large mixing bowl, toss together peaches, blueberries, lemon juice, sugar, cinnamon, and cornstarch until all the fruit is coated. Transfer to the prepared pan. Set aside.
- In a separate mixing bowl, stir together oats, flour, salt, and brown sugar. Use a pastry cutter (or your fingers) to the pieces are about the size of peas. Sprinkle over the fruit.
- Bake 40 - 45 minutes, until the fruit is bubbly and the topping is browned.
- Serve warm with ice cream or whipped cream on top.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 293Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 74mgCarbohydrates: 51gFiber: 3gSugar: 38gProtein: 3g