This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EasySqueezy #CollectiveBias
Blueberry Sour Cream Pancakes – the fluffiest, most delicious blueberry pancake recipe!
I know I’ve mentioned that during summer, I kind of stop cooking.
It’s especially bad right now because the kids are gone so the fridge is empty.
I think there’s a watermelon radish and a half gallon of milk in there right now.
But when the kids are here, breakfast for dinner has become a staple.
And today I’m sharing one of my current obsessions: Blueberry Sour Cream Pancakes!
Ingredients for Blueberry Sour Cream Pancakes
- Granulated Sugar
- Sour Cream
- All-purpose flour
- Baking powder
- Blueberries – fresh or frozen!
- Beat together butter and sugar until light and fluffy
- Beat in sour cream, milk, eggs, and vanilla
- Add flour, baking powder, and salt and beat until combined
- Fold in half the blueberries
- Use ⅓ cup measure to drop batter onto a hot griddle
- Immediately top with more blueberries
- Once the pancake starts to bubble, flip and cook until minute or 2, until golden brown
- Serve topped with butter and maple syrup, if desired
Can You Freeze Blueberry Pancakes?
These pancakes freeze perfectly!
The best wat to freeze them is to lay them flat on a baking sheet and place in the freezer for a couple hours. Once frozen, transfer them to a freezer ziploc bag and squeeze as much air out as possible.
Pancakes will be good in the freezer for up to 3 months.
To defrost, you can let them sit in the fridge overnight or microwave them from frozen in 20 second increments. From there, you can pop them in the toaster to crisp them up a little.
More Pancakes Recipes
- Pecan Oat Pancakes
- Peanut Butter Banana Pancakes
- Chocolate Chip Pancakes
- S’mores Pancakes
- Pineapple Cinnamon Pancakes
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- ⅓ cup unsalted butter
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 ½ cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 cups blueberries, fresh or frozen
- In a large mixing bowl, beat Land O Lakes® Soft Squeeze™ Spread and sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in sour cream, milk, eggs, and vanilla.
- Add the flour, baking powder, and salt and beat until combined. Fold in about ½ of the blueberries.
- Use ⅓ cup measure to drop onto a hot skillet greased with a bit of Land O Lakes® Soft Squeeze™ Spread. sprinkle with more blueberries. Once the pancakes start to bubble, flip and cook just another minute or 2, until golden brown.
- Drizzle with Land O Lakes® Soft Squeeze™ Spread and syrup, if desired!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 18 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 116Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 30mgSodium: 196mgCarbohydrates: 18gFiber: 1gSugar: 5gProtein: 3g