S’mores Frozen Yogurt – your new favorite summer treat! It starts with regular vanilla yogurt and turns into the most delicious s’mores froyo with a fudge swirl, graham crackers, and mini marshmallows.
It’s S’mores Week!
My faaaaave week of the entire year!
Nicole and I have been doing this for 5 years now. Five years.
That’s a lot of s’mores.
Somehow we’re not sick of them yet. I’m still making stovetop s’mores in the middle of the night most days of the week. If someone has s’mores anything on the menu, I’m 100% going for it. Still obsessed with s’mores.
We probably should’ve gotten matching s’mores tattoos instead of pineapples.
I wanted to make this S’mores Frozen Yogurt as simple as possible so I started with a vanilla yogurt. If you buy plain yogurt, just sweeten it with honey or your preferred sweetener. Or if you think vanilla yogurt is too tart, honey works there, too.
Just freeze that in your ice cream maker and when it’s done, fold in some chopped graham crackers and mini marshmallows. Then I took the fudge swirl that I used in my S’mores Ice Cream (from the first year of S’mores Week!) and layered it with the froyo in a freezer-safe container.
Seriously easy and so delicious.
Nooooooow, go check out the S’mores Monkey Bread that Nicole made for day 1 of S’mores Week! Best breakfast ever!
More S’mores Recipes
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- For the Fudge Swirl:
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup water
- ⅓ cup light corn syrup
- 6 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
For the frozen yogurt:
- 1 32 ounce container whole milk vanilla yogurt
- ½ cup roughly chopped graham crackers
- ½ cup mini marshmallows
- ⅓ cup fudge swirl, recipe above
To make the fudge swirl:
- Whisk together the sugar, water, corn syrup and cocoa powder in a medium saucepan over medium heat until the mixture begins to bubble at the edges. Cook for about 1 minute, whisking the entire time. Remove from the heat, stir in the vanilla and let cool. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before using. It can be stored for up to 2 weeks, covered, in the refrigerator.
- To make the frozen yogurt, freeze the vanilla yogurt in your ice cream maker according to manufacturer's instructions. Once frozen, fold in graham crackers and marshmallows.
- In a freezer-safe container, make a thin layer of frozen yogurt, drizzle with fudge swirl, and repeat until all the frozen yogurt is in the container. Freezer overnight before serving.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 277Total Fat: 6gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 108mgCarbohydrates: 50gFiber: 1gSugar: 44gProtein: 6g