Peppermint Oreo Balls – your favorite oreo balls with a wintery twist! Only 3 ingredients and so easy to make!
No bake treats are a must during the busy holiday season! Some of my other favorites are Rum Balls, Almond Bark Drop Cookies, and Crockpot Candy.
It’s Oreo Balls season!
Also known as, my favorite time of year!
You guys, I love the fact that no matter where the Christmas party is or who’s invited, I know that someone will be showing up with Oreo Balls. And I also know that I’ll be strategically positioning myself as close to them as possible.
‘Tis the season!
I remember the exact moment I tried an Oreo Cookie Ball. I can tell you exactly where I was standing in my grandparents’ house and what kind of Christmas tin the Oreo Balls were in. That probably sounds weird to those of you who aren’t obsessed with food but for me, that just means that it’s true love between me and the Oreo Balls.
- Cream cheese
- Mint Oreo Cookies – the peppermint Oreos are seasonal but you should be able to find mint Oreos year round.
- White almond bark – this a chocolate candy coating that you can find in the baking aisle of any large grocery store.
- Candy canes
- Combine cream cheese and cookies. Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape and chill. Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min.
- Dip in coating. Dip balls in white almond bark; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
- Decorate. Sprinkle with candy cane pieces. Work quickly because almond bark sets up fast!
- Refrigerate. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Serve. Share and enjoy!
How Long Are They Good For?
Oreo balls will be good for up to 3 weeks in the fridge. Make sure to store them in an airtight container.
You can either serve them right from the fridge or let them come to room temperature. They are delicious either way!
Can You Freeze Them?
You can freeze Oreo Balls for up to 3 months. Let them set completely and then transfer them to a freezer ziploc bag.
When you are ready to serve them, let them defrost overnight in the fridge.
More Holiday Treats
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
You can also follow me on Instagram, Facebook, or Pinterest for even more!
Peppermint OREO Cookie Balls
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 36 Mint OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
- 16 ounce white almond bark, melted
- 3 candy canes, crushed
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
- Shape into 48 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min.
- Dip balls in white almond bark; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
- Sprinkle with candy cane pieces. Work quickly because almond bark sets up fast!
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Share and enjoy!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 48 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 128Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 57mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 2gSugar: 5gProtein: 2g
Summer Davis says
They really do look beautiful with the candy cane crumbs on top. I love how versatile OREO Cookie Balls are! #client
Carla (@charliesue) says
I JUST learned how to make cake pops- these are absolutely next! Not only are they gorgeous, I’m convinced they would taste amazing!
Amy @ The Blond Cook says
Amanda, these are so cute and look so fun to make! Can’t wait to make these for my holiday goodie baskets. Gonna make a few extra for myself, too! :-)
Love this, so yummy and fun!!!
Jocelyn (Grandbaby cakes) says
I seriously need these like now!
Christina @ Bake with Christina says
Oreo balls are just so good. Seriously, thank the Lord for whoever first made them and introduced us to a whole new world! And I like the peppermint twist that you made on them! Pinned!
Trish - Mom On Timeout says
I think it should be OREO cookie balls season like, every season. These look so dang good and now I have a fierce peppermint craving :) Pinned!
Aunt Micki says
…..and would those first #Oreocookieballs you tasted have been MINE???
nicole @ I am a Honey Bee says
I love Oreo truffles. They are fantastic holiday treats and gifts.
Fat Baby… he needs a new name, but at the same time I want him forever to be fat baby.
Aunt Micki says
Nicole, We also call him Lima….His name is Liam, but he insists that it’s Lima!! She has quite the personalities….love those boys…
Amy @Very Culinary says
Oreos and white chocolate are my total kryptonite. And then peppermint? Omg. *cries*
I was literally taking a break from dipping peppermint truffles in chocolate when I got this email. Totally different recipe, but too funny. I know, I’m such a goob. Love your Oreo ball version and your photos are awesome!