Santa’s favorite cookie: almond bark drop cookies! Peanuts, Rice Krispies, and marshmallows coated in white chocolate and peanut butter! No baking required!
Originally published December 24, 2013. Updated November 8, 2021.
These Almond Bark Drop Cookies are at the top of my must make holiday cookies. We’ve been making them for at least 10 years and we make several batches. We give them as gifts, we take them to parties, we leave them for Santa!
They are the best combination of textures – the crunchy peanuts and Rice Krispies with the soft marshmallows and chocolate!
And they’re no bake! You can put them together in 10 minutes! Plus they are great for little helpers – my kids have been making these on their own for years now.
- White almond bark coating – this is a chocolate candy coating that you can find in the baking aisle with the chocolate chips
- Crunchy peanut butter – don’t use the natural stuff, you want the yummy Jif or Skippy!
- Dry roasted peanuts
- Rice Krispies
- Miniature marshmallows
- Melt the white almond bark in a microwave for 2 minutes, stir and microwave 2 minutes more until melted.
- Stir in peanut butter until well combined and smooth. Add remaining ingredients.
- Drop by tablespoons on wax paper and allow to harden.
How Long Are They Good For?
Almond bark drop cookies are fine for a couple weeks in the fridge. Make sure to store them in an airtight container.
You can serve them straight from the fridge or let them sit at room temperature for 10 – 15 minutes.
Can You Freeze Them?
You can freeze these cookies for up to 3 months. I recommend using freezer ziploc bags.
When you are ready to serve them, let them defrost overnight in the fridge.
Where To Find Almond Bark
You can find almond bark in the baking aisle of pretty much any grocery store. Almond bark is a chocolate candy coating so it should be with the chocolate chips and other baking chocolates.
If you can’t find it in your grocery store, use candy melts that you can find at the craft store.
More No Bake Christmas Treats
- Crockpot Candy
- Holly Crackles
- Almond Joy Chocolate Clusters
- Crockpot Crunchy Drop Cookies
- White Chocolate Peanut Butter Ritz Crackers
Make sure you subscribe to my email list to get all my new recipes delivered right to your inbox!
- 2 (24 ounce) packages of white almond bark coating
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 cups dry roasted peanuts
- 2 cups Rice Krispies
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- Melt the bark in a microwave for 2 minutes, stir and microwave 2 minutes more until melted. Stir in peanut butter until well combined and smooth. Add remaining ingredients. Drop by tablespoons on wax paper and allow to harden.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 114Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 81mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 1gSugar: 4gProtein: 4g